Nov 3, 2013, 9:20 AM EST
On Friday Mark was able to get the Nationals’ new manager, Matt Williams, for a one-on-one interview at Nats Park. The new skipper talked about the talent on the team and managing for the first time.
He understands the expectations the team will have in 2014 and seems to be genuinely excited to get started. On his style as manager, Williams hit home the fact he will be very, very aggressive. Next season should be fun to watch.
Check it out right here:
ON THE RADIO
TUE: 12:45 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
WED: 2:30 p.m.
THU: 4:30 p.m.
FRI: 12:45 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
SAT: 9:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Nationals sign outfielder McLouth to 2-year deal
- Phillies looking to trade CL Jonathan Papelbon
- Mariners sign Robinson Cano to 10-year, $240 million deal
- Point/Counterpoint: How good will Fister be?
- Sean Casey: Doug Fister is 'huge for the Nationals'
- Marlins sign Rafael Furcal, what are they up to?
- With Ellsbury & McCann, Yankees could be just getting started
- Report: Nats interested in lefty Scott Downs
- Market is thinning of left-handers
- Does Saltalamacchia show the Marlins are serious for 2014?