Nov 3, 2013, 9:20 AM EST
On Friday Mark was able to get the Nationals’ new manager, Matt Williams, for a one-on-one interview at Nats Park. The new skipper talked about the talent on the team and managing for the first time.
He understands the expectations the team will have in 2014 and seems to be genuinely excited to get started. On his style as manager, Williams hit home the fact he will be very, very aggressive. Next season should be fun to watch.
Check it out right here:
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Report: Yankees tried to trade for Phillies SS Jimmy Rollins
- A reason for each MLB team to be thankful this Thanksgiving
- Who's better right now?
- Point/Counterpoint: Biggest threat in NL East in 2015?
- Nats' Fedde hits milestone in Tommy John recovery
- Charlie Manuel almost returned to baseball as O's hitting coach
- How much money can the Nats spend this winter?
- With Hamels trade rumors, Phillies are staying patient
- MLB postseason shares released, including Nats
- Former Nats outfielder Josh Willingham retires