Nov 3, 2013, 9:20 AM EDT
On Friday Mark was able to get the Nationals’ new manager, Matt Williams, for a one-on-one interview at Nats Park. The new skipper talked about the talent on the team and managing for the first time.
He understands the expectations the team will have in 2014 and seems to be genuinely excited to get started. On his style as manager, Williams hit home the fact he will be very, very aggressive. Next season should be fun to watch.
Check it out right here:
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Desperate Braves sign Santana for $14 million
- The good, the bad and the ugly of Nats camp
- Zimmermann perfect against Sabathia, Yankees
- Fister could be ready for season's first week
- Zimmermann leads Nats against Yankees' Sabathia
- Injuries highlight the importance of rotation depth
- Gio Gonzalez starts strong, but Astros top Nationals
- Bryce Harper repping new eye black company
- Gonzalez faces Astros under the lights in Viera
- Should Desmond be the Nationals' No. 2 hitter?