Jan 28, 2014, 12:07 PM EST
Stephen Strasburg missed last January’s Nats Fest due to a scheduling conflict, but was there this year to greet fans and talk about the new season. He had a lot to update us on given he had surgery this offseason to remove loose bodies from his right elbow.
Strasburg said he’s already past the six-week rehab process and is approaching the 2014 season just as he would any other. He talked to Mark on Saturday in a one-on-one interview about his rehab, what he hopes to improve on this year as a pitcher and his thoughts on having Steve McCatty back as pitching coach.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Bud Black joins Angels after missing out on Nats' manager job
- Baseball in the District – How will Nats rebuild their bullpen?
- Nats bring Henley back as third base coach
- Nats roster review: Matt Thornton
- Report: Nats interested in trading Papelbon and Storen
- Is O'Day worth the price tag to the Nationals?
- Nationals roster review: Aaron Barrett
- Nats sign pair of veterans to minor-league deals
- Rizzo happy to bring reliever Sean Burnett back to Nats
- Bryce Harper does not know how to pronounce 'meme'