Jan 28, 2014, 12:07 PM EST
Stephen Strasburg missed last January’s Nats Fest due to a scheduling conflict, but was there this year to greet fans and talk about the new season. He had a lot to update us on given he had surgery this offseason to remove loose bodies from his right elbow.
Strasburg said he’s already past the six-week rehab process and is approaching the 2014 season just as he would any other. He talked to Mark on Saturday in a one-on-one interview about his rehab, what he hopes to improve on this year as a pitcher and his thoughts on having Steve McCatty back as pitching coach.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Dusty Baker on Nationals: "Why not now, and why not me?"
- 2016 MLB roster outlook: Houston Astros
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Can Tanner Roark bounce back as a starter?
- Craig Stammen signs minor league deal with Cleveland
- Report: Tyler Clippard signs deal with NL West club
- 2016 MLB roster outlook: Los Angeles Dodgers
- Bryce Harper shows off Redskins hat en route to Super Bowl
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Can Joe Ross take the next step?
- Nationals sign veteran infielder to minor league deal
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Can Gio Gonzalez be more consistent?