Feb 4, 2014, 12:19 PM EST
2013 was a long season for Nationals reliever Drew Storen as he posted the worst numbers of his career and was sent down to Triple-A to figure out his problems. But over the final five weeks of the season Storen was excellent, he looked like his old self and closed the year on a positive note.
Storen is excited to get back to work and see if that success can carry over in 2014. He spoke with Mark at Nats Fest in a one-on-one interview about his expectations for the season both individually and for the team. He thinks the way he ended last season was a precursor for a big year in 2014.
Watch the video right here:
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals 2014 minor league spotlight: A.J. Cole
- Report: LaRoche signs 2-year deal with White Sox
- Souza explains gift from Zimmermann: 'It was his moment'
- Nats sign RHP Billings for minor league depth
- Braves seen as 'dark horse' for next Cuban star Tomas
- When should Nats' wave of prospects arrive?
- Nationals linked to top free agent Max Scherzer
- Nats add 4 players to 40-man roster, drop pair
- Report: Nationals consider Zimmermann & Fister 'available'
- Nationals need to make 40-man roster decisions