Feb 9, 2014, 4:33 PM EDT
Last night’s Geico SportsNet Central featured another segment with Mark looking ahead to Nationals’ spring training. In this clip he takes a look at whether the Nats have the best rotation in baseball.
After trading for Doug Fister, the Nationals boosted what was already a strength. On paper they look better than last year as Fister figures to be an upgrade over Dan Haren. But is that enough to make them the best rotation in the game?
Check the video out right here:
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals roster report: Ian Desmond
- Phillies coach admits Howard may be better off in AL
- Nationals roster report: Asdrubal Cabrera
- Important dates to keep in mind for Nats' offseason
- Nationals roster report: Anthony Rendon
- PHOTO: Nats will wear jersey patch to recognize 10th anniversary
- Michael Morse is headed to the World Series with Giants
- Ishikawa 3-run homer sends Giants to World Series
- Nationals roster review: Jayson Werth
- LaRoche hopes to be a National 'for the rest of my career'