Feb 9, 2014, 4:33 PM EDT
Last night’s Geico SportsNet Central featured another segment with Mark looking ahead to Nationals’ spring training. In this clip he takes a look at whether the Nats have the best rotation in baseball.
After trading for Doug Fister, the Nationals boosted what was already a strength. On paper they look better than last year as Fister figures to be an upgrade over Dan Haren. But is that enough to make them the best rotation in the game?
Check the video out right here:
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- The Baseball Show: A turning point last week?
- State of the Nats: An impressive weekend in New York
- Fister pitches Nationals to 2nd straight 1-0 win over Mets
- Span returns to Nats lineup after missing several games
- Gonzalez' pitching leads Nats over Mets
- Anthony Rendon has another setback in rehab from MCL sprain
- Gio starts as Nationals face Mets in New York
- Nats have had enough of the 8th inning
- Nats fall to Mets as Harvey bests Scherzer
- MLB amends rule involving Nats' top prospect