Feb 10, 2014, 12:34 PM EST
With pitchers and catchers reporting on Thursday, it’s time to take a look ahead at the 2014 Nationals. Going into spring, how does their roster stack up?
Mark and I filmed some spring training preview videos looking around the Nationals roster that we’ll have each of the next few days. The first takes a look at the Nats’ rotation and how Doug Fister will help them. We also examine the fifth starter competition and handicap the candidates.
Check it out right here:
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- A reason for fans of each MLB team to be thankful
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Trea Turner
- Bud Black joins Angels after missing out on Nats' manager job
- Baseball in the District – How will Nats rebuild their bullpen?
- Nats bring Henley back as third base coach
- Nats roster review: Matt Thornton
- Report: Nats interested in trading Papelbon and Storen
- Is O'Day worth the price tag to the Nationals?
- Nationals roster review: Aaron Barrett
- Nats sign pair of veterans to minor-league deals