Mar 13, 2014, 6:00 AM EDT
There are now only two weeks remaining until the Nationals break camp in Viera and head north, and a mere 18 days until the season opens at Citi Field. Suffice it to say, baseball season is nearly upon us.
Which means it’s time for the return of “The Baseball Show” on Comcast SportsNet. Yes, we’re back for another season of Nats and O’s news and analysis, MLB-wide discussions, prospects breakdowns and trivia contests (which I intend to win this year).
Our season preview episode airs live tonight at 6:30 p.m. EDT on CSN, with Rob Carlin and Brent Harris joining me in studio. Hope everyone can tune in and, of course, share their feedback of the show.
And, to whet your appetite, here’s a look back at a segment from our 2013 season finale, where I outline the Nationals’ biggest tasks entering the offseason. So, how’d I do?…
COUNTDOWN TO OPENING DAY
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Blevins' awkward 24 hours ends with K of Harper
- Werth crosses big hurdle in shoulder rehab
- Nats face Mets in final Viera game of the spring
- PHOTO: New Mets pitcher faces Nats one day after they traded him
- Rendon seeking 3rd opinion on injured knee
- Mark Zuckerman joins STL to talk about Nats' injury problems
- Janssen unlikely for opener with shoulder tendinitis
- Knee injury concerns go next level for Anthony Rendon
- Nats sign veteran outfielder recently cut by Marlins
- Nats trade lefty reliever to Mets for veteran outfielder