Mar 13, 2014, 6:00 AM EDT
There are now only two weeks remaining until the Nationals break camp in Viera and head north, and a mere 18 days until the season opens at Citi Field. Suffice it to say, baseball season is nearly upon us.
Which means it’s time for the return of “The Baseball Show” on Comcast SportsNet. Yes, we’re back for another season of Nats and O’s news and analysis, MLB-wide discussions, prospects breakdowns and trivia contests (which I intend to win this year).
Our season preview episode airs live tonight at 6:30 p.m. EDT on CSN, with Rob Carlin and Brent Harris joining me in studio. Hope everyone can tune in and, of course, share their feedback of the show.
And, to whet your appetite, here’s a look back at a segment from our 2013 season finale, where I outline the Nationals’ biggest tasks entering the offseason. So, how’d I do?…
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- A blast and a bloop keep red-hot Nats rolling
- Nats bats come alive late in 6-4 win over Marlins
- Reed Johnson has surgery, could be out a while
- Barrett seizing setup role but watching workload
- Janssen close to big step in rehab from shoulder tendinitis
- Rendon diagnosed with new injury, shut down by Nats doctors
- 'Baseball in the District' - Marlins' voice Glenn Geffner
- The Baseball Show: A turning point last week?
- State of the Nats: An impressive weekend in New York
- Fister pitches Nationals to 2nd straight 1-0 win over Mets