Mar 13, 2014, 6:00 AM EDT
There are now only two weeks remaining until the Nationals break camp in Viera and head north, and a mere 18 days until the season opens at Citi Field. Suffice it to say, baseball season is nearly upon us.
Which means it’s time for the return of “The Baseball Show” on Comcast SportsNet. Yes, we’re back for another season of Nats and O’s news and analysis, MLB-wide discussions, prospects breakdowns and trivia contests (which I intend to win this year).
Our season preview episode airs live tonight at 6:30 p.m. EDT on CSN, with Rob Carlin and Brent Harris joining me in studio. Hope everyone can tune in and, of course, share their feedback of the show.
And, to whet your appetite, here’s a look back at a segment from our 2013 season finale, where I outline the Nationals’ biggest tasks entering the offseason. So, how’d I do?…
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals Arizona Fall League update
- Royals edge Giants 3-2 for 2-1 World Series lead
- Nationals roster review: Kevin Frandsen
- Nats announce front office changes, including several promotions
- World Series shifts to San Francisco for Game 3
- Manager Joe Maddon opts out of contract with Rays
- Nationals roster review: Jose Lobaton
- Phillies CEO does not expect team to compete for a while
- Details announced for this offseason's NatsFest
- Nats' LaRoche and Span named Gold Glove finalists