Mar 14, 2014, 8:45 AM EDT
Last night was this year’s first episode of ‘The Baseball Show,’ a spring training special to get you ready for the new season. Mark joined Rob Carlin and Brent Harris in the Comcast SportsNet studio to discuss the biggest topics surrounding the Nats as Opening Day sits just two weeks away.
In this first clip they talk about the Nationals’ pitching staff and whether there are any questions or concerns given the injuries of Doug Fister and several of their bullpen arms:
In this second video they talk expectations for Bryce Harper as he enters his third major league season. Is this the year Harper breaks out as an MVP candidate?
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Can dramatic win be a momentum changer?
- Taylor ends it in the 10th with a walk-off 3-run HR
- Barrett has Tommy John surgery, out 12 months
- Taylor has MRI on bruised knee, expects to be back soon
- Roark on the mound as Nats look to continue dominance of Braves
- MLB Power Rankings: Braves sink to the bottom
- Blowout sets Zimmermann up nicely to face Mets
- Bryce Harper makes history without one swing
- Nats knock Braves out of the park in 15-1 pummeling
- Harper returns to Nats lineup, Taylor still hurting