Mar 28, 2014, 4:10 PM EDT
Mark joined Brian Mitchell on last night’s SportsTalk Live to talk about the Doug Fister news. What does his injury mean for the Nationals? How does their rotation shape up without him in the mix?
Mark does not believe there will be a huge drop-off in production out of the Nationals’ staff. How big of a problem do you think it will be?
Check it out right here:
Also, on an unrelated note: Adam LaRoche has joined Twitter. You can follow him now at @e3LaRoche.
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Royals edge Giants 3-2 for 2-1 World Series lead
- Nationals roster review: Kevin Frandsen
- Nats announce front office changes, including several promotions
- World Series shifts to San Francisco for Game 3
- Manager Joe Maddon opts out of contract with Rays
- Nationals roster review: Jose Lobaton
- Phillies CEO does not expect team to compete for a while
- Details announced for this offseason's NatsFest
- Nats' LaRoche and Span named Gold Glove finalists
- Braves name John Hart President of Baseball Operations