Mar 28, 2014, 4:10 PM EDT
Mark joined Brian Mitchell on last night’s SportsTalk Live to talk about the Doug Fister news. What does his injury mean for the Nationals? How does their rotation shape up without him in the mix?
Mark does not believe there will be a huge drop-off in production out of the Nationals’ staff. How big of a problem do you think it will be?
Check it out right here:
Also, on an unrelated note: Adam LaRoche has joined Twitter. You can follow him now at @e3LaRoche.
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Can dramatic win be a momentum changer?
- Taylor ends it in the 10th with a walk-off 3-run HR
- Barrett has Tommy John surgery, out 12 months
- Taylor has MRI on bruised knee, expects to be back soon
- Roark on the mound as Nats look to continue dominance of Braves
- MLB Power Rankings: Braves sink to the bottom
- Blowout sets Zimmermann up nicely to face Mets
- Bryce Harper makes history without one swing
- Nats knock Braves out of the park in 15-1 pummeling
- Harper returns to Nats lineup, Taylor still hurting