Mar 28, 2014, 4:10 PM EDT
Mark joined Brian Mitchell on last night’s SportsTalk Live to talk about the Doug Fister news. What does his injury mean for the Nationals? How does their rotation shape up without him in the mix?
Mark does not believe there will be a huge drop-off in production out of the Nationals’ staff. How big of a problem do you think it will be?
Check it out right here:
Also, on an unrelated note: Adam LaRoche has joined Twitter. You can follow him now at @e3LaRoche.
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Robinson's seventh-inning homer good enough for 2-1 win
- Gonzalez heads to the mound to start series vs. Giants
- Williams got Division Series out of mind quickly
- MLB Power Rankings: Nats, Astros making a push
- Wacky way for Scherzer to take another loss
- Scherzer goes distance, but controversial call hands Nats loss
- Scherzer looks to keep historic run going
- Warning: Harper's Body Issue cover will make you blush
- Nats sign 1st significant Latin prospect in years
- Around the NL East: Phillies hire MacPhail to help rebuild effort