Mar 28, 2014, 4:10 PM EDT
Mark joined Brian Mitchell on last night’s SportsTalk Live to talk about the Doug Fister news. What does his injury mean for the Nationals? How does their rotation shape up without him in the mix?
Mark does not believe there will be a huge drop-off in production out of the Nationals’ staff. How big of a problem do you think it will be?
Check it out right here:
Also, on an unrelated note: Adam LaRoche has joined Twitter. You can follow him now at @e3LaRoche.
COUNTDOWN TO OPENING DAY
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Rizzo not looking for outside help despite injuries
- Reliever Janssen needs MRI on shoulder
- Miami Marlins name Opening Day starter
- Nats and Marlins starters meet in tune-up
- Uggla hoping for starting job, not bench role with Nats
- AL East team scouting Phillies' Jonathan Papelbon
- Report: Nats making lefty relievers available for trade
- Strasburg labors in return from ankle sprain
- Former Nats OF released by Texas Rangers; Ohlendorf to Triple-A
- Nats announce season-opening rotation order