Mar 29, 2014, 7:16 PM EST
After Saturday’s exhibition game was canceled, the Washington Nationals officially announced their Opening Day roster. There were no surprises this time around, as after Doug Fister was looking primed for a DL stint on Thursday, it became clear the Nats were going to keep both Tanner Roark and Taylor Jordan.
Aaron Barrett has made the bullpen and Danny Espinosa has earned a spot on the bench. Other than that, you probably know the rest.
Anyways, without further ado, here it is:
The Nationals open their season on March 31 at the New York Mets.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Erick Fedde
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Lucas Giolito
- A reason for fans of each MLB team to be thankful
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Trea Turner
- Bud Black joins Angels after missing out on Nats' manager job
- Baseball in the District – How will Nats rebuild their bullpen?
- Nats bring Henley back as third base coach
- Nats roster review: Matt Thornton
- Report: Nats interested in trading Papelbon and Storen
- Is O'Day worth the price tag to the Nationals?