Apr 1, 2014, 4:16 PM EDT
After a wild and crazy Opening Day for the Nationals, Tim Murray of ESPN 980 and I took stock of Monday’s win in the latest episode of Baseball in The District. We welcomed in Mark Zuckerman to get his take on the game, as well as what Wilson Ramos and Bryce Harper’s injuries could mean moving forward.
There was lots of talk about Ramos and what the Nats will do if he does indeed miss time, as well as the seriousness of Harper’s collision. Could Harper’s situation be something to watch as well?
After Mark hung up, Tim and I looked around league at the other Opening Day games, including the standing ovation Ryan Braun received in Milwaukee.
Check out the full episode right here:
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Manager Joe Maddon opts out of contract with Rays
- Nationals roster review: Jose Lobaton
- Phillies CEO does not expect team to compete for a while
- Details announced for this offseason's NatsFest
- Nats' LaRoche and Span named Gold Glove finalists
- Braves name John Hart President of Baseball Operations
- Nationals roster review: Wilson Ramos
- Royals hope to even World Series in Game 2
- Phillies' A.J. Burnett likely to return for 2015
- Nationals roster report: Ryan Zimmerman