Apr 1, 2014, 4:16 PM EST
After a wild and crazy Opening Day for the Nationals, Tim Murray of ESPN 980 and I took stock of Monday’s win in the latest episode of Baseball in The District. We welcomed in Mark Zuckerman to get his take on the game, as well as what Wilson Ramos and Bryce Harper’s injuries could mean moving forward.
There was lots of talk about Ramos and what the Nats will do if he does indeed miss time, as well as the seriousness of Harper’s collision. Could Harper’s situation be something to watch as well?
After Mark hung up, Tim and I looked around league at the other Opening Day games, including the standing ovation Ryan Braun received in Milwaukee.
Check out the full episode right here:
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Erick Fedde
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Lucas Giolito
- A reason for fans of each MLB team to be thankful
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Trea Turner
- Bud Black joins Angels after missing out on Nats' manager job
- Baseball in the District – How will Nats rebuild their bullpen?
- Nats bring Henley back as third base coach
- Nats roster review: Matt Thornton
- Report: Nats interested in trading Papelbon and Storen
- Is O'Day worth the price tag to the Nationals?