Apr 1, 2014, 4:16 PM EST
After a wild and crazy Opening Day for the Nationals, Tim Murray of ESPN 980 and I took stock of Monday’s win in the latest episode of Baseball in The District. We welcomed in Mark Zuckerman to get his take on the game, as well as what Wilson Ramos and Bryce Harper’s injuries could mean moving forward.
There was lots of talk about Ramos and what the Nats will do if he does indeed miss time, as well as the seriousness of Harper’s collision. Could Harper’s situation be something to watch as well?
After Mark hung up, Tim and I looked around league at the other Opening Day games, including the standing ovation Ryan Braun received in Milwaukee.
Check out the full episode right here:
PITCHERS AND CATCHERS REPORT IN
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- 2015 outlook: Kansas City Royals
- Werth pleads guilty to reckless driving, will serve jail time
- Williams to host Super Bowl party with Mark Wahlberg & Michael Bay
- Report: Rafael Soriano in talks with AL East club
- Marlins introduce Ichiro in Japan: 'His body says he’s 30 or less'
- Nats roster preview: Wilson Ramos
- Phillies adjust front office as Gillick becomes full-time team president
- 2015 MLB roster outlook: Houston Astros
- Nats sign veteran Janssen to bolster bullpen
- Nats roster preview: Ryan Zimmerman