Apr 1, 2014, 4:16 PM EDT
After a wild and crazy Opening Day for the Nationals, Tim Murray of ESPN 980 and I took stock of Monday’s win in the latest episode of Baseball in The District. We welcomed in Mark Zuckerman to get his take on the game, as well as what Wilson Ramos and Bryce Harper’s injuries could mean moving forward.
There was lots of talk about Ramos and what the Nats will do if he does indeed miss time, as well as the seriousness of Harper’s collision. Could Harper’s situation be something to watch as well?
After Mark hung up, Tim and I looked around league at the other Opening Day games, including the standing ovation Ryan Braun received in Milwaukee.
Check out the full episode right here:
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Ripken on Nats manager job: 'I'd answer the phone'
- Phillies could hire MLB's first female general manager
- October madness: All 4 MLB division playoff series in action
- After a disappointing 2015, what's next for the Nats?
- Both AL Division Series get started on Thursday
- ‘Baseball in the District’ – Mark Zuckerman on a big offseason
- What was the turning point for the 2015 Nationals?
- What went wrong for the Nationals in 2015?
- Desmond posts letter to Nationals fans on Twitter
- Miami to adjust dimensions at Marlins Park