Apr 1, 2014, 4:16 PM EDT
After a wild and crazy Opening Day for the Nationals, Tim Murray of ESPN 980 and I took stock of Monday’s win in the latest episode of Baseball in The District. We welcomed in Mark Zuckerman to get his take on the game, as well as what Wilson Ramos and Bryce Harper’s injuries could mean moving forward.
There was lots of talk about Ramos and what the Nats will do if he does indeed miss time, as well as the seriousness of Harper’s collision. Could Harper’s situation be something to watch as well?
After Mark hung up, Tim and I looked around league at the other Opening Day games, including the standing ovation Ryan Braun received in Milwaukee.
Check out the full episode right here:
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Roark, Ramos lead Nationals past Cubs 2-1
- Nats pregame music choice irks Phillies, they promise payback
- Roark gets the start for Nats at Wrigley
- State of the Nats: Rolling into Wrigley for Bryant vs. Harper
- Harper showing he can excel at 'the little things'
- Advice from teammates helps Gio get back on track vs. Phillies
- Anthony Rendon to take big step forward in rehab this week
- Strong Gio start secures another series win for Nats
- Nationals aim for another series win against Philly
- Still no answer for Strasburg's woes