Apr 24, 2014, 11:01 AM EDT
After a week off of ‘Baseball in the District,’ Tim Murray of ESPN 980 have returned with our longest episode yet. Two guests joined us this week: Thom Loverro of ESPN 980, and Jesse Agler of the San Diego Padres to preview the Nats’ upcoming series.
Before the guests joined on, Tim and I talked about the comparisons between Mike Trout and Bryce Harper, the continued struggles of Ian Desmond and Tyler Clippard, and what the Nationals will do with Taylor Jordan once Doug Fister comes back.
Check out the full episode right here:
You can also listen to the full podcast here at ESPN 980, or download the show on iTunes.
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Phillies coach admits Howard may be better off in AL
- Nationals roster report: Asdrubal Cabrera
- Important dates to keep in mind for Nats' offseason
- Nationals roster report: Anthony Rendon
- PHOTO: Nats will wear jersey patch to recognize 10th anniversary
- Michael Morse is headed to the World Series with Giants
- Ishikawa 3-run homer sends Giants to World Series
- Nationals roster review: Jayson Werth
- LaRoche hopes to be a National 'for the rest of my career'
- MLB announces World Series schedule