Apr 24, 2014, 11:01 AM EDT
After a week off of ‘Baseball in the District,’ Tim Murray of ESPN 980 have returned with our longest episode yet. Two guests joined us this week: Thom Loverro of ESPN 980, and Jesse Agler of the San Diego Padres to preview the Nats’ upcoming series.
Before the guests joined on, Tim and I talked about the comparisons between Mike Trout and Bryce Harper, the continued struggles of Ian Desmond and Tyler Clippard, and what the Nationals will do with Taylor Jordan once Doug Fister comes back.
Check out the full episode right here:
You can also listen to the full podcast here at ESPN 980, or download the show on iTunes.
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nats' LaRoche and Span named Gold Glove finalists
- Braves name John Hart President of Baseball Operations
- Nationals roster review: Wilson Ramos
- Royals hope to even World Series in Game 2
- Phillies' A.J. Burnett likely to return for 2015
- Nationals roster report: Ryan Zimmerman
- Bumgarner, Giants stop Royals 7-1 in Series opener
- Report: Marlins may have James Shields atop shopping list
- Royals host Giants in Game 1 of the 2014 World Series
- Sporting News names Mets pitcher NL Rookie of the Year