May 24, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
This week’s episode of The Baseball Show, as you can expect, featured a lot of talk about injuries. The Nationals continue to see their best players head to the disabled list, while those who are left aim to keep the team in the division race.
In this first clip from Thursday’s show, Mark Zuckerman talked about Ryan Zimmerman’s recovery with Rob Carlin and guest analyst Mark Zinno of Baltimore’s 105.7 The Fan. Wow, that’s a lot of Zs.
Check it out here:
In this second clip, the panel takes a look at what an ‘All Disabled List’ team would look like if you combined the injured players from the Nationals and Orioles. It’s remarkable the star power that has been sidelined this year between both cities.
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Previewing and predicting the 2014 World Series
- Nationals roster report: Ian Desmond
- Phillies coach admits Howard may be better off in AL
- Nationals roster report: Asdrubal Cabrera
- Important dates to keep in mind for Nats' offseason
- Nationals roster report: Anthony Rendon
- PHOTO: Nats will wear jersey patch to recognize 10th anniversary
- Michael Morse is headed to the World Series with Giants
- Ishikawa 3-run homer sends Giants to World Series
- Nationals roster review: Jayson Werth