May 24, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
This week’s episode of The Baseball Show, as you can expect, featured a lot of talk about injuries. The Nationals continue to see their best players head to the disabled list, while those who are left aim to keep the team in the division race.
In this first clip from Thursday’s show, Mark Zuckerman talked about Ryan Zimmerman’s recovery with Rob Carlin and guest analyst Mark Zinno of Baltimore’s 105.7 The Fan. Wow, that’s a lot of Zs.
Check it out here:
In this second clip, the panel takes a look at what an ‘All Disabled List’ team would look like if you combined the injured players from the Nationals and Orioles. It’s remarkable the star power that has been sidelined this year between both cities.
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Bryce Harper makes history without one swing
- Nats knock Braves out of the park in 15-1 pummeling
- Harper returns to Nats lineup, Taylor still hurting
- Strasburg will return next week to face Mets
- Nats look to take advantage of softer stretch, starting with Braves
- Updated: Nats add reliever, activate Moore
- Baseball in the District – Nats Insider Mark Zuckerman
- Zimmerman leads Nats not with words but example
- Nationals pull ahead late to get much-needed win vs. Cardinals
- Around the NL East: Mets being cautious with Harvey