May 24, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
This week’s episode of The Baseball Show, as you can expect, featured a lot of talk about injuries. The Nationals continue to see their best players head to the disabled list, while those who are left aim to keep the team in the division race.
In this first clip from Thursday’s show, Mark Zuckerman talked about Ryan Zimmerman’s recovery with Rob Carlin and guest analyst Mark Zinno of Baltimore’s 105.7 The Fan. Wow, that’s a lot of Zs.
Check it out here:
In this second clip, the panel takes a look at what an ‘All Disabled List’ team would look like if you combined the injured players from the Nationals and Orioles. It’s remarkable the star power that has been sidelined this year between both cities.
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- How much will the Nationals miss LaRoche?
- Report: Yankees tried to trade for Phillies SS Jimmy Rollins
- A reason for each MLB team to be thankful this Thanksgiving
- Who's better right now?
- Point/Counterpoint: Biggest threat in NL East in 2015?
- Nats' Fedde hits milestone in Tommy John recovery
- Charlie Manuel almost returned to baseball as O's hitting coach
- How much money can the Nats spend this winter?
- With Hamels trade rumors, Phillies are staying patient
- MLB postseason shares released, including Nats