May 29, 2014, 3:59 PM EDT
The Nationals and Marlins will play a split doubleheader on Sept. 26 to make up their Tuesday game that was postponed due to rain.
The team made the announcement on Thursday, setting the makeup game for 1:05 p.m. that day. The teams will then play their second game at 7:05 p.m., as originally scheduled.
The two games will require separate admission, with the first including an exchange policy for those who had tickets to Tuesday’s game. The Nationals will accept any ticket purchased for May 27 at the gate for the 1:05 p.m. game on Sept. 26. Those patrons also have the option of trading those tickets in for any remaining ‘regular or value’ game in 2014.
Those with electronic season ticket cards who had tickets for Tuesday will have their account automatically activated for Sept. 26. The weekend will now hold a four-game series to end the regular season schedules for both teams.
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- MLB Power Rankings: Nats, Astros making a push
- Wacky way for Scherzer to take another loss
- Scherzer goes distance, but controversial call hands Nats loss
- Scherzer looks to keep historic run going
- Warning: Harper's Body Issue cover will make you blush
- Nats sign 1st significant Latin prospect in years
- Around the NL East: Phillies hire MacPhail to help rebuild effort
- Nats lineup goes silent in loss to Braves
- Fister's rough inning leads to Nats' 4-1 loss to Braves
- New President makes Nationals race debut