Jun 6, 2014, 1:06 PM EDT
On this week’s installment of ‘The Baseball Show,’ there were plenty of positives to discuss, as the Nationals are currently playing their best baseball of the season.
In this first segment, Mark, Rob Carlin and Joe Orsulak talk about the importance of Ryan Zimmerman’s return. The Nats have won each of their three games since Zim came off the disabled list, and it’s no coincidence they are scoring more runs.
Check it out right here:
In this second clip, I talk about what goes into a Nationals’ draft scouting report:
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Embattled Desmond: "I'm gonna get through it"
- Span likely to make season debut Sunday
- Phillies 5, Nats 3: Desmond's woes open door for Phillies
- Nats waiting for MRI on Escobar's groin strain
- Zimmermann tries to lead Nats to 4th straight W
- Impressive Scherzer giving Nats lots of innings
- Nats 7, Phillies 2: Harper homers, Scherzer cruises
- Escobar leaves Nats game with strained groin
- Stammen on season-ending surgery: "Bring it on"
- Marlins catcher not happy after getting benched: 'Yeah I’m mad'