Jun 6, 2014, 1:06 PM EST
On this week’s installment of ‘The Baseball Show,’ there were plenty of positives to discuss, as the Nationals are currently playing their best baseball of the season.
In this first segment, Mark, Rob Carlin and Joe Orsulak talk about the importance of Ryan Zimmerman’s return. The Nats have won each of their three games since Zim came off the disabled list, and it’s no coincidence they are scoring more runs.
Check it out right here:
In this second clip, I talk about what goes into a Nationals’ draft scouting report:
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- MLB postseason shares released, including Nats
- Former Nats outfielder Josh Willingham retires
- Trio of pitching greats on new Hall of Fame ballot
- Who is the Nats' best player at his position?
- Nationals 2014 minor league spotlight: Wilmer Difo
- Nationals 2014 minor league spotlight: A.J. Cole
- Report: LaRoche signs 2-year deal with White Sox
- Souza explains gift from Zimmermann: 'It was his moment'
- Nats sign RHP Billings for minor league depth
- Braves seen as 'dark horse' for next Cuban star Tomas