Jun 6, 2014, 1:06 PM EST
On this week’s installment of ‘The Baseball Show,’ there were plenty of positives to discuss, as the Nationals are currently playing their best baseball of the season.
In this first segment, Mark, Rob Carlin and Joe Orsulak talk about the importance of Ryan Zimmerman’s return. The Nats have won each of their three games since Zim came off the disabled list, and it’s no coincidence they are scoring more runs.
Check it out right here:
In this second clip, I talk about what goes into a Nationals’ draft scouting report:
COUNTDOWN TO OPENING DAY
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Mets pitcher really, really does not like defensive shifts
- Dodgers sign former Phillies free agent bust
- Nats sign son of MLB legend to minor-league deal
- Zimmerman getting used to working with fellow infielders at 1B
- Zimmermann ready for game action after live BP, including one hit batter
- Strasburg talks signing of Max Scherzer, rise of Nats as franchise
- Why the Nationals don't use the shift more
- Past failures fuel Barrett to bounce back
- Phillies lose to Division II baseball team in spring exhibition
- Live BP features Scherzer, broken bat, anthem