Jun 6, 2014, 1:06 PM EDT
On this week’s installment of ‘The Baseball Show,’ there were plenty of positives to discuss, as the Nationals are currently playing their best baseball of the season.
In this first segment, Mark, Rob Carlin and Joe Orsulak talk about the importance of Ryan Zimmerman’s return. The Nats have won each of their three games since Zim came off the disabled list, and it’s no coincidence they are scoring more runs.
Check it out right here:
In this second clip, I talk about what goes into a Nationals’ draft scouting report:
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals Arizona Fall League update
- Royals edge Giants 3-2 for 2-1 World Series lead
- Nationals roster review: Kevin Frandsen
- Nats announce front office changes, including several promotions
- World Series shifts to San Francisco for Game 3
- Manager Joe Maddon opts out of contract with Rays
- Nationals roster review: Jose Lobaton
- Phillies CEO does not expect team to compete for a while
- Details announced for this offseason's NatsFest
- Nats' LaRoche and Span named Gold Glove finalists