Jun 14, 2014, 12:12 PM EDT
Though the Nationals have recently lost two consecutive games, overall it appears they have turned a corner of late. They are healthy and starting to see improvement all around their roster.
Leading the way in recent weeks has been the Nationals’ rotation. In this first clip from this week’s The Baseball Show, Mark talks with Rob Carlin and Joe Orsulak about Nats starting pitchers and their fifth-best rotation ERA (3.29) in the majors.
Check it out right here:
In this second clip, there is a lengthy discussion about Ian Desmond’s impact on the Nats and his long-term future with the team:
COUNTDOWN TO OPENING DAY
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Report: Nats making lefty relievers available for trade
- Strasburg labors in return from ankle sprain
- Former Nats OF released by Texas Rangers; Ohlendorf to Triple-A
- Nats announce season-opening rotation order
- Zimmerman expects to return in 2-3 days
- Strasburg returns to mound as Nats face Mets
- Storen returns to mound after 2-week absence
- Phillies' All-Star likely to begin season on disabled list
- Report: AL Central team interested in former Nats closer Soriano
- Zimmermann contract talks "not looking good"