Jun 14, 2014, 12:12 PM EDT
Though the Nationals have recently lost two consecutive games, overall it appears they have turned a corner of late. They are healthy and starting to see improvement all around their roster.
Leading the way in recent weeks has been the Nationals’ rotation. In this first clip from this week’s The Baseball Show, Mark talks with Rob Carlin and Joe Orsulak about Nats starting pitchers and their fifth-best rotation ERA (3.29) in the majors.
Check it out right here:
In this second clip, there is a lengthy discussion about Ian Desmond’s impact on the Nats and his long-term future with the team:
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Phillies coach admits Howard may be better off in AL
- Nationals roster report: Asdrubal Cabrera
- Important dates to keep in mind for Nats' offseason
- Nationals roster report: Anthony Rendon
- PHOTO: Nats will wear jersey patch to recognize 10th anniversary
- Michael Morse is headed to the World Series with Giants
- Ishikawa 3-run homer sends Giants to World Series
- Nationals roster review: Jayson Werth
- LaRoche hopes to be a National 'for the rest of my career'
- MLB announces World Series schedule