Jun 27, 2014, 9:51 AM EST
The return of Bryce Harper is getting close, it could happen as soon as Monday, according to Matt Williams. When he gets back the Nationals will have their full Opening Day lineup, a rare luxury for the team this season.
Harper has been tearing it up in the minor leagues, but what impact will he have when he returns to Washington? Mark discussed that topic with Rob Carlin and Joe Orsulak on Thursday’s episode of The Baseball Show.
Check it out right here:
In this second clip they talk about Stephen Strasburg’s recent struggles with a focus on his rough outing in Milwaukee on Wednesday:
This third segment is about the Nationals’ bullpen and defense, and how they have helped key the team’s overall solid month of June:
And finally, I talked about Tim Lincecum’s second no-hitter:
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- How much money can the Nats spend this winter?
- With Hamels trade rumors, Phillies are staying patient
- MLB postseason shares released, including Nats
- Former Nats outfielder Josh Willingham retires
- Trio of pitching greats on new Hall of Fame ballot
- Who is the Nats' best player at his position?
- Nationals 2014 minor league spotlight: Wilmer Difo
- Nationals 2014 minor league spotlight: A.J. Cole
- Report: LaRoche signs 2-year deal with White Sox
- Souza explains gift from Zimmermann: 'It was his moment'