Jul 1, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
This week’s episode of ‘Baseball in the District’ happened to fall right at the halfway point of the 2014 season. With that in mind, Tim Murray of ESPN 980 and I evaluated where they are right now and made predictions for the second half.
We also welcomed in two guests. The first was radio voice of the Harrisburg Senators, Terry Byrom. Terry was great on some of the Nats’ top prospects including Michael Taylor, Matt Skole and A.J. Cole. He also described Harper’s three-homer performance in his final minor league rehab game.
Our second guest was Tyler Maun of milb.com. Maun lives in Denver and does a podcast on the Rockies called the ‘Purple Dino Cast.’ He was excellent on the Rockies, the team the Nats are currently playing and a club they will face again in about three weeks.
Check it out right here:
You can also listen to the podcast on ESPN 980’s website and download it on iTunes.
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Trade official, Turner can't join Nats til June
- Moore, Taylor hope to be in mix for Nats' bench spots
- Report: Braves continue makeover, trade star OF Justin Upton
- Drew Storen goes 1-on-1 with Mark Zuckerman at NatsFest
- Winter Classic rink construction well underway at Nats Park
- Nats recall NLDS, watching Giants win World Series
- 'Baseball in the District' - Kurkjian, Zuckerman & Corcoran talk Nats
- How the Nats' trade impacts Desmond's future
- Nats trade Souza in 3-team deal, get Turner from Padres
- Report: Mets may not pitch Harvey vs. Nats on Opening Day