Aug 7, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
This week’s episode of ‘Baseball in the District’ once again featured two guests: voice of the Syracuse Chiefs, Jason Benetti, and host of ‘Chin Music’ and ‘The Drive with Cooley and Czabe’ on ESPN 980, Al Galdi.
Benetti was excellent on the development of prospects such as Steven Souza, Jr. – who is now on the Nats – A.J. Cole and Taylor Hill. He also shared some early impressions of Michael Taylor, who was just promoted to Triple-A.
Galdi was great on a variety of subjects regarding the Nats, including what is going wrong with Bryce Harper and how the Nats can win without Ryan Zimmerman.
Before bringing in our guests, Tim Murray and I talked about Gio Gonzalez’ struggles and when we will see Nate McLouth next.
Check it out here:
You can also listen to the show on ESPN 980’s website or download it on iTunes.
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Lucas Giolito
- A reason for fans of each MLB team to be thankful
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Trea Turner
- Bud Black joins Angels after missing out on Nats' manager job
- Baseball in the District – How will Nats rebuild their bullpen?
- Nats bring Henley back as third base coach
- Nats roster review: Matt Thornton
- Report: Nats interested in trading Papelbon and Storen
- Is O'Day worth the price tag to the Nationals?
- Nationals roster review: Aaron Barrett