Aug 7, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
This week’s episode of ‘Baseball in the District’ once again featured two guests: voice of the Syracuse Chiefs, Jason Benetti, and host of ‘Chin Music’ and ‘The Drive with Cooley and Czabe’ on ESPN 980, Al Galdi.
Benetti was excellent on the development of prospects such as Steven Souza, Jr. – who is now on the Nats – A.J. Cole and Taylor Hill. He also shared some early impressions of Michael Taylor, who was just promoted to Triple-A.
Galdi was great on a variety of subjects regarding the Nats, including what is going wrong with Bryce Harper and how the Nats can win without Ryan Zimmerman.
Before bringing in our guests, Tim Murray and I talked about Gio Gonzalez’ struggles and when we will see Nate McLouth next.
Check it out here:
You can also listen to the show on ESPN 980’s website or download it on iTunes.
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Both AL Division Series get started on Thursday
- ‘Baseball in the District’ – Mark Zuckerman on a big offseason
- What was the turning point for the 2015 Nationals?
- What went wrong for the Nationals in 2015?
- Desmond posts letter to Nationals fans on Twitter
- Miami to adjust dimensions at Marlins Park
- Astros, Yankees kick off playoffs in AL Wild Card game
- Time for Nationals to find a long-term manager
- Were the Nationals patient enough with Williams as manager?
- Nats begin search for their next manager