Jan 18, 2015, 6:00 AM EST
2014 record: 76-86, 4th place in NL Central Manager: Bryan Price, 2nd season Estimated 2015 payroll: $118 million Key additions: OF Marlon Byrd, SP Anthony DeSclafani, OF Brennan Boesch, 1B Josh Satin Key losses: SP Mat Latos, 3B Jack Hannahan, OF Ryan Ludwick, RP Alfredo Simon, OF Chris Heisey Projected lineup CF Billy Hamilton 3B Todd Frazier 1B Joey Votto C Devin Mesoraco…
May 21, 2014, 10:20 PM EST
The Nationals and Reds were cruising through their game on Wednesday when the skies opened up with a torrential downpour in the top of the sixth inning. Nationals’ starter Tanner Roark threw a few pitches while getting drenched before a challenge call by Reds’ manager Bryan Price stalled the game, and eventually helped lead to…
May 21, 2014, 12:02 PM EST
After beating Johnny Cueto and the Reds on Tuesday night, the Nationals enter Wednesday having won four of their last six games. They now have a chance to take the series against Cincinnati before heading on the road for a four-game set with the Pittsburgh Pirates. Tanner Roark (3-1, 3.65) will start for Washington as…
COUNTDOWN TO OPENING DAY
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- WATCH: Harper faces Strasburg for first time
- Werth hits off tee for first time since surgery
- Matt Harvey expected to make much-awaited return against Nats
- Ankiel starts new chapter as life skills coordinator
- Ian Desmond discusses team expectations and future with Nats
- Eventful BP for Harper, update on Werth in Tuesday's workout
- Desmond, Rendon like what they see from Zimmerman at 1B
- Scherzer to start exhibition opener vs. Mets
- Bryce Harper does a pretty epic videobomb on Anthony Rendon
- ESPN throws shade on Nats' jerseys, calling them among worst in MLB