Jan 18, 2015, 6:00 AM EDT
2014 record: 76-86, 4th place in NL Central Manager: Bryan Price, 2nd season Estimated 2015 payroll: $118 million Key additions: OF Marlon Byrd, SP Anthony DeSclafani, OF Brennan Boesch, 1B Josh Satin Key losses: SP Mat Latos, 3B Jack Hannahan, OF Ryan Ludwick, RP Alfredo Simon, OF Chris Heisey Projected lineup CF Billy Hamilton 3B Todd Frazier 1B Joey Votto C Devin Mesoraco…
May 21, 2014, 10:20 PM EDT
The Nationals and Reds were cruising through their game on Wednesday when the skies opened up with a torrential downpour in the top of the sixth inning. Nationals’ starter Tanner Roark threw a few pitches while getting drenched before a challenge call by Reds’ manager Bryan Price stalled the game, and eventually helped lead to…
May 21, 2014, 12:02 PM EDT
After beating Johnny Cueto and the Reds on Tuesday night, the Nationals enter Wednesday having won four of their last six games. They now have a chance to take the series against Cincinnati before heading on the road for a four-game set with the Pittsburgh Pirates. Tanner Roark (3-1, 3.65) will start for Washington as…
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Fan dies after fall from upper deck at Atlanta Braves game
- Nats gain a rare game on the Mets with win over Marlins
- Zimmermann, Nats bounce back to top Marlins
- Span's season is over, and maybe his Nats career as well
- Nats look to get even against Marlins
- Werth bobblehead release gets pushed back
- Turner looks comfortable in debut at second base
- Month to forget continues for Scherzer, Nats
- Scherzer's struggles continue in Nationals' 4-3 loss to Marlins
- Hip surgery for Span, but Taylor's knee OK