Aug 21, 2014, 2:14 PM EST
Thanks to yet another walk-off win – their fourth in the last five days – the Nationals now have a chance to tie a team record with a 10th straight win today. It’s a 4:05 p.m. start between the Nats and the Diamondbacks who close out a four-game series. Gio Gonzalez (6-9, 4.06) will go…
Nov 3, 2013, 9:20 AM EST
On Friday Mark was able to get the Nationals’ new manager, Matt Williams, for a one-on-one interview at Nats Park. The new skipper talked about the talent on the team and managing for the first time. He understands the expectations the team will have in 2014 and seems to be genuinely excited to get started.…
Nov 1, 2013, 12:05 PM EST
[Watch the Nationals introduce Matt Williams live at 2 p.m. on CSN] Matt Williams is set to be introduced as the Nationals manager on Friday afternoon, his first official day on the job. What lies ahead for him would be a monumental challenge for any manager – expectations to compete for a World Series – much less one…
Sep 23, 2013, 2:13 PM EST
Top storylines: Six games left – Only six games remain for the Nationals in their 2013 regular season as they head to St. Louis to face the Cardinals, and then Arizona to play the Diamondbacks. After dropping a game against the Marlins on Sunday, it isn’t looking good for the Nats playoff chances. But that’s not…
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Erick Fedde
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Lucas Giolito
- A reason for fans of each MLB team to be thankful
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Trea Turner
- Bud Black joins Angels after missing out on Nats' manager job
- Baseball in the District – How will Nats rebuild their bullpen?
- Nats bring Henley back as third base coach
- Nats roster review: Matt Thornton
- Report: Nats interested in trading Papelbon and Storen
- Is O'Day worth the price tag to the Nationals?