Aug 28, 2014, 1:20 PM EST
The Nationals announced on Thursday a player development contract extension with their Class A New York-Penn League affiliate, the Auburn Doubledays, a deal that will maintain the partnership between both clubs through 2016. The short season Doubledays have been a part of the Nationals since 2010. “We are proud to continue our association with the…
Nov 20, 2013, 11:05 AM EST
The Nationals signed Chris Young last spring, hoping the former All-Star could be summoned from Class AAA Syracuse in case of a sudden pitching need. Young never did make it to Washington, beset by injuries and poor performance, but the Nationals are willing to give the right-hander another shot. The Nationals announced Wednesday morning they’ve…
PITCHERS AND CATCHERS REPORT IN
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Braves claim former Nats prospect off waivers from Yankees
- Washington Nationals 2015 roster preview: Anthony Rendon
- Former Nats pitcher Ross Ohlendorf follows Detwiler to Rangers
- PHOTOS: Bryce Harper attends Clippers game, meets Blake Griffin
- Big decisions to make for Nats after Scherzer signing
- Scherzer talked to Fister, Thornton before joining Nationals
- Ichiro Suzuki, former Nats OF Jonny Gomes land in NL East
- Boras' 'internal rating' system says Nats have MLB's best rotation
- Nationals sign former All-Star reliever to minor league deal
- Scherzer signing shows Nats' continued growth as a franchise