baseball in the district
Mar 26, 2015, 6:00 AM EST
With less than two weeks to go until Opening Day, ‘Baseball in the District’ has returned with the first episode of 2015. Tim Murray of ESPN 980 and I did a season preview that included Mark calling in from Viera, Fla. to give an update on the Nats and Marc Carig of NY Newsday to talk…
Dec 18, 2014, 12:22 PM EST
With the Winter Meetings and NatsFest in the books, Tim Murray of ESPN 980 and I decided to sit down and record an offseason episode of ‘Baseball in the District.’ With so much to talk about, we booked three guests to analyze the Nationals both from a local and national perspective. ESPN’s Tim Kurkjian, SI’s Cliff…
Jun 18, 2014, 11:02 AM EST
This week on ‘Baseball in the District,’ Tim Murray of ESPN 980 and I brought in two excellent guests, one of the Nationals’ top prospects and CSN’s very own Mark Zuckerman. Harrisburg Senators outfielder Michael Taylor joined us first to talk about his breakout year in the minor leagues. The former sixth round pick is…
Feb 26, 2014, 1:16 PM EST
In the latest episode of ‘Baseball in The District,’ Tim Murray of ESPN 980 and I were joined by Aaron Fitt of Baseball America. Fitt is an expert on college baseball and MLB farm systems. Fitt talked extensively about Lucas Giolito and what we should expect from him this season, as well as his own…
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Trea Turner
- Bud Black joins Angels after missing out on Nats' manager job
- Baseball in the District – How will Nats rebuild their bullpen?
- Nats bring Henley back as third base coach
- Nats roster review: Matt Thornton
- Report: Nats interested in trading Papelbon and Storen
- Is O'Day worth the price tag to the Nationals?
- Nationals roster review: Aaron Barrett
- Nats sign pair of veterans to minor-league deals
- Rizzo happy to bring reliever Sean Burnett back to Nats