baseball in the district
Mar 26, 2015, 6:00 AM EDT
With less than two weeks to go until Opening Day, ‘Baseball in the District’ has returned with the first episode of 2015. Tim Murray of ESPN 980 and I did a season preview that included Mark calling in from Viera, Fla. to give an update on the Nats and Marc Carig of NY Newsday to talk…
Dec 18, 2014, 12:22 PM EDT
With the Winter Meetings and NatsFest in the books, Tim Murray of ESPN 980 and I decided to sit down and record an offseason episode of ‘Baseball in the District.’ With so much to talk about, we booked three guests to analyze the Nationals both from a local and national perspective. ESPN’s Tim Kurkjian, SI’s Cliff…
Jun 18, 2014, 11:02 AM EDT
This week on ‘Baseball in the District,’ Tim Murray of ESPN 980 and I brought in two excellent guests, one of the Nationals’ top prospects and CSN’s very own Mark Zuckerman. Harrisburg Senators outfielder Michael Taylor joined us first to talk about his breakout year in the minor leagues. The former sixth round pick is…
Feb 26, 2014, 1:16 PM EDT
In the latest episode of ‘Baseball in The District,’ Tim Murray of ESPN 980 and I were joined by Aaron Fitt of Baseball America. Fitt is an expert on college baseball and MLB farm systems. Fitt talked extensively about Lucas Giolito and what we should expect from him this season, as well as his own…
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Former National slams door as New York sweeps Washington
- Nats look to avoid sweep against Mets in New York
- Ross continues to impress, but Mets showing their worth
- Duda, Cespedes too much for Nationals
- Cespedes debuts for Mets, as Nats aim to even series
- Nats are in a real pennant race now
- Mets beat Nats 2-1 in epic game capped by Flores walk-off
- Nats' reliever to get second opinion on ailing shoulder
- Catching up with now-Mets pitcher Tyler Clippard
- Mets get Cespedes for big series vs. Nats