Nov 24, 2015, 11:01 AM EST
The Nationals filled another vacancy on Dusty Baker’s coaching staff on Tuesday by bringing back Bobby Henley as their third base coach. Henley’s contract was not renewed after Matt Williams was fired as manager in October. He had recently accepted a position as a senior assistant for player development, but will now return to the field…
Oct 12, 2015, 12:26 PM EST
Three members of the Nationals’ coaching staff who were dismissed with manager Matt Williams last week will remain with the organization in new roles next season, the club announced Monday. Randy Knorr, who had served as bench coach for both Williams and Davey Johnson, has accepted a newly created position: senior assistant to the general…
Feb 18, 2014, 6:00 AM EST
VIERA, Fla. — Even as a first-time manager, Matt Williams could have asked for an overhaul of the Nationals’ coaching staff. Williams, though, wanted to keep as much institutional knowledge as possible alongside in his first year as a big-league skipper, so most of Davey Johnson’s season-ended staff remains intact. That includes bench coach Randy…
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Bud Black joins Angels after missing out on Nats' manager job
- Baseball in the District – How will Nats rebuild their bullpen?
- Nats bring Henley back as third base coach
- Nats roster review: Matt Thornton
- Report: Nats interested in trading Papelbon and Storen
- Is O'Day worth the price tag to the Nationals?
- Nationals roster review: Aaron Barrett
- Nats sign pair of veterans to minor-league deals
- Rizzo happy to bring reliever Sean Burnett back to Nats
- Bryce Harper does not know how to pronounce 'meme'