Nov 11, 2013, 1:35 PM EST
17 years after moving into Turner Field, the Atlanta Braves are ready to move on. The team announced on Monday plans to construct a new stadium in Cobb County, Ga. and make it their home park for the 2017 season. The project is estimated to cost $672 million and will be built in partnership with…
Oct 3, 2013, 2:12 PM EST
PITTSBURGH PIRATES (94-68) vs. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS (97-65) Where: Busch Stadium in St. Louis, Mo. Gametime: 5:00 p.m. TV: TBS Radio: ESPN Radio Weather: Partly cloudy, 86 degrees, wind 15 mph Starting pitchers: PIT – A.J. Burnett (10-11, 3.30) / STL – Adam Wainwright (19-9, 2.94) Okay, enough of this one-game playoff stuff, now it’s time for the real postseason to…
Sep 19, 2013, 1:27 PM EST
The National League East has been one of the more competitive divisions in baseball since the turn of the century, fielding at least three 80-plus win teams in every season but one since 2001. Four of the division’s five teams have finished atop the standings in that time period, with Eastern parity reaching its height…
Sep 17, 2013, 10:33 AM EST
After the tragedy at the Navy Yard on Monday caused a postponement of their game, the Nationals and Braves will play a day-night doubleheader on Tuesday with the first starting at 1:05 p.m. The same pitchers who were set to go on Monday will take the ball today as lefty Mike Minor and Dan Haren…
Sep 10, 2013, 10:34 AM EST
There will be no drama for the NL teams listed below, as Atlanta has been a division lock for what feels like months, and the rest of the NL East has held firm at about .500 or below. Still, an examination of where the Braves have gleaned the most value reveals that there is more…
ON THE RADIO
TUE: 12:45 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
WED: 2:30 p.m.
THU: 4:30 p.m.
FRI: 12:45 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
SAT: 9:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com.
- Nats get lefty Blevins from A's for prospect
- Williams wants Davey to come to spring training
- Will Nats make amends for 2013? (VIDEO)
- Williams contemplates look of Nationals' lineup
- MLB to discuss home plate collisions at Winter Meetings
- Wilson, Blevins among Nationals trade targets
- Rizzo: Nats aren't trading Clippard, Storen, Span
- 6 weeks into MLB offseason and free agents are going fast
- Williams on Harper, Strasburg and more
- Nats GM Mike Rizzo on lefty reliever market (VIDEO)