Sep 22, 2013, 6:47 PM EST
Tonight the Nationals and Marlins make up Saturday’s game that was postponed because of rain. Stephen Strasburg (7-9, 2.96) returns to the mound after missing his last two starts with forearm tightness. It will be the final home game of the Nationals’ season, basically unless a miracle happens. Their 4-2 loss to the Marlins put…
Sep 22, 2013, 10:25 AM EST
Let’s try this again. After last night’s rainout, the Nationals and Marlins will pick back up with a doubleheader today, this the last day the Nats play at home during the 2013 regular season. Because of the postponement, the Nationals adjusted their pitching assignments to have Dan Haren (9-13, 4.88) throw the first game and…
Sep 21, 2013, 3:02 PM EST
[The game has been postponed due to rain. They will play a doubleheader Sunday with 1:35 p.m. and 7:05 p.m. start times] After being scratched before his last two starts, Stephen Strasburg (7-9, 2.96) will give it a go tonight in what will likely be his second to last outing of the 2013 season. Rain…
PITCHERS AND CATCHERS REPORT IN
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Veteran C John Buck signs with Braves, his eighth MLB team
- 2015 MLB roster outlook: Colorado Rockies
- How big of a haul could the Nats get for trading Stephen Strasburg?
- New MLB commissioner Manfred suggests banning defensive shifts
- Washington Nationals 2015 roster preview: Ian Desmond
- 2015 MLB roster outlook: Cleveland Indians
- PHOTO: Max Scherzer takes out full-page ad to thank Tigers fans
- Braves claim former Nats prospect off waivers from Yankees
- Washington Nationals 2015 roster preview: Anthony Rendon
- Former Nats pitcher Ross Ohlendorf follows Detwiler to Rangers