Sep 22, 2013, 6:47 PM EDT
Tonight the Nationals and Marlins make up Saturday’s game that was postponed because of rain. Stephen Strasburg (7-9, 2.96) returns to the mound after missing his last two starts with forearm tightness. It will be the final home game of the Nationals’ season, basically unless a miracle happens. Their 4-2 loss to the Marlins put…
Sep 22, 2013, 10:25 AM EDT
Let’s try this again. After last night’s rainout, the Nationals and Marlins will pick back up with a doubleheader today, this the last day the Nats play at home during the 2013 regular season. Because of the postponement, the Nationals adjusted their pitching assignments to have Dan Haren (9-13, 4.88) throw the first game and…
Sep 21, 2013, 3:02 PM EDT
[The game has been postponed due to rain. They will play a doubleheader Sunday with 1:35 p.m. and 7:05 p.m. start times] After being scratched before his last two starts, Stephen Strasburg (7-9, 2.96) will give it a go tonight in what will likely be his second to last outing of the 2013 season. Rain…
NL EAST STANDINGS
THU: Phillies at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
FRI: Phillies at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
SAT: Phillies at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
SUN: Phillies at Nats, 1:35 p.m.
MON: Orioles at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
TUE: Mets at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
WED: Mets at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
Full season schedule
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- On deadline day, Nationals have decisions to make
- Nationals get a big rally, then hang on for dear life
- Nats end road trip with much-needed 4-3 win over Marlins
- Bryce Harper rediscovers his hitting stroke
- Nationals need win today to avoid losing road trip
- Depleted Nationals lineup shut out by Marlins
- Nationals can't fight back against Marlins, lose 3-0
- Werth out but says ankle sprain isn't serious
- Strasburg takes mound for big start vs. Marlins
- Zimmermann returns to form in dominant start