Nov 3, 2013, 11:17 AM EDT
As Matt Williams takes over as manager of the Washington Nationals, he knows he’s got a roster with talent top to bottom. They won 98 games just two seasons ago and you don’t have to follow them closely to know they have star players. Whether it’s Stephen Strasburg, Ryan Zimmerman or Bryce Harper, the Nats…
Sep 13, 2013, 11:18 AM EDT
This week Mark sat down with Bryce Harper after the outfielder missed four games due to a sore left hip. On the topic of injury, Harper talked about missing time this season and how the team has played without him. He says the Nats didn’t miss him at all in the lineup, as they won…
Aug 31, 2013, 6:31 PM EDT
A day after Bryce Harper’s effort on a groundout was questioned by his teammates and bench coach Randy Knorr, manager Davey Johnson elaborated on what he thinks happened in the eighth inning of the Nationals’ loss to the Mets. Johnson believes Harper was favoring his left knee on the play, the same one that’s been…
NL EAST STANDINGS
TUE: Nats at Braves, 7:10 p.m.
WED: Nats at Braves, 7:10 p.m.
THU: Nats at Marlins, 7:10 p.m.
FRI: Nats at Marlins, 7:10 p.m.
SAT: Nats at Marlins, 7:10 p.m.
SUN: Nats at Marlins, 1:10 p.m.
Full season schedule
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- After nailbiter, Nationals on the cusp of a clinch
- Strasburg dominates as Nats win 4-2
- Harper latest Nats player to come down with bug
- LaRoche named finalist for Man of Year award
- Zimmerman ready for game action in Viera
- Strasburg tries to exorcise Atlanta demons
- Nationals putting NLDS tickets on sale Monday
- State of the Nats: Nationals can clinch this week against rivals
- Can the Nationals clinch in Atlanta this week?
- Nationals lower magic number to four, top Mets