Mar 16, 2015, 6:00 AM EDT
With the Nationals having completed 10 seasons as a franchise since they moved to Washington, D.C. back in 2005, we at CSNwashington.com will roll out a series of articles looking back on the first decade of baseball’s return to the District. We will have periodic installments throughout the season with analysis from Nationals Insider Mark…
Aug 22, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
After watching his team get swept by a Nationals club riding a 10-game winning streak, the opposing manager complimented D.C.’s red-hot baseball team. “Everything that goes in a game is bouncing their way,” he said. “And to their credit, they are taking advantage of it.” Sounds about right. Except the opposing manager wasn’t Arizona’s Kirk…
Sep 30, 2013, 12:55 PM EDT
Top storylines: 86 wins – The Nationals finished their 2013 campaign with losses in five of their final eight games, leaving them with a total of 86 on the year. They ended up ten games behind the Braves in the NL East and four games behind Cincinnati in the wild card race. 86 is a respectable…
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Robinson's seventh-inning homer good enough for 2-1 win
- Gonzalez heads to the mound to start series vs. Giants
- Williams got Division Series out of mind quickly
- MLB Power Rankings: Nats, Astros making a push
- Wacky way for Scherzer to take another loss
- Scherzer goes distance, but controversial call hands Nats loss
- Scherzer looks to keep historic run going
- Warning: Harper's Body Issue cover will make you blush
- Nats sign 1st significant Latin prospect in years
- Around the NL East: Phillies hire MacPhail to help rebuild effort