Mar 16, 2015, 6:00 AM EST
With the Nationals having completed 10 seasons as a franchise since they moved to Washington, D.C. back in 2005, we at CSNwashington.com will roll out a series of articles looking back on the first decade of baseball’s return to the District. We will have periodic installments throughout the season with analysis from Nationals Insider Mark…
Aug 22, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
After watching his team get swept by a Nationals club riding a 10-game winning streak, the opposing manager complimented D.C.’s red-hot baseball team. “Everything that goes in a game is bouncing their way,” he said. “And to their credit, they are taking advantage of it.” Sounds about right. Except the opposing manager wasn’t Arizona’s Kirk…
Sep 30, 2013, 12:55 PM EST
Top storylines: 86 wins – The Nationals finished their 2013 campaign with losses in five of their final eight games, leaving them with a total of 86 on the year. They ended up ten games behind the Braves in the NL East and four games behind Cincinnati in the wild card race. 86 is a respectable…
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- 2016 MLB roster outlook: Kansas City Royals
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Will Michael Taylor become an everyday outfielder?
- Dusty Baker on Nationals: "Why not now, and why not me?"
- 2016 MLB roster outlook: Houston Astros
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Can Tanner Roark bounce back as a starter?
- Craig Stammen signs minor league deal with Cleveland
- Report: Tyler Clippard signs deal with NL West club
- 2016 MLB roster outlook: Los Angeles Dodgers
- Bryce Harper shows off Redskins hat en route to Super Bowl
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Can Joe Ross take the next step?