Chicago White Sox
Nov 27, 2014, 6:00 AM EDT
Last year we at CSN went through all 30 MLB teams and cited one reason for each why their fans should be thankful. Well, one year later as we all celebrate Thanksgiving, here is another stab at that idea. Some teams have more to be thankful for than others, of course, but each team in baseball…
Nov 21, 2014, 8:04 PM EDT
Adam LaRoche didn’t have to wait long this winter to find employment. The veteran first baseman, who became a free agent after four seasons with the Nationals, has agreed to a 2-year, $25 million contract with the White Sox, according to USA Today’s Bob Nightengale. Chicago wasted little time acquiring LaRoche, completing the deal before…
Jan 11, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
2013 record: 63-99, 5th place in AL Central Manager: Robin Ventura, 3rd season Estimated 2014 payroll: $85 million Key additions: OF Adam Eaton, 1B Jose Abreu, 3B Matt Davidson, RHP Felipe Paulino, RHP Ronald Belisario, LHP Scott Downs Key losses: RHP Addison Reed, RHP Gavin Floyd Projected lineup CF Adam Eaton LF Alejandro De Aza…
Sep 20, 2013, 1:45 PM EDT
The drama is over for the Red Sox and Dodgers, who have officially secured playoff spots. The stakes are much higher in the NL Central, which houses three of the top eight teams in baseball, and in Washington, where the Nats are basically teetering on the tiniest of margins in their quest for the second…
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- One more category Bryce Harper leads the NL in
- Some good, some really ugly in Nats loss
- Cubs' farm team trolls Nats, Wizards after walk-off win
- Around the NL East: Another week of drama for the Marlins
- Nationals lose tough one on walk-off vs. Cubs
- Bryce Harper still doesn't think he's MLB's best
- Nats go for 2 in a row at Wrigley
- Marlins players fail to show up at charity event
- Cubs manager Joe Maddon doesn't get criticism of Bryce Harper
- The Baseball Show: Time to sign Harper to an extension?