Oct 27, 2013, 2:37 PM EDT
WORLD SERIES GAME 4: BOSTON RED SOX AT ST. LOUIS CARDINALS Where: Busch Stadium, St. Louis, MO Gametime: 8:00 p.m. TV: FOX Radio: ESPN Radio Weather: Clear, 51 degrees, wind 4 mph Starting pitchers: BOS – Clay Buchholz (12-1, 1.74) / STL – Lance Lynn (15-10, 3.97) It took an unprecedented finish to Game 3 – a walk-off obstruction call win –…
Oct 19, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
ALCS GAME 6: DETROIT TIGERS AT BOSTON RED SOX Series: Red Sox lead 3-2 Where: Fenway Park, Boston, MA Gametime: 4:30 p.m. TV: FOX Radio: ESPN Radio Weather: Mostly cloudy, 63 degrees, wind 11 mph Starting pitchers: DET – Max Scherzer (21-3, 2.90) / BOS – Clay Buchholz (12-1, 1.74) One run was the difference in Game 5 and it left the Detroit…
Oct 13, 2013, 12:48 PM EDT
ALCS GAME 2: DETROIT TIGERS AT BOSTON RED SOX Where: Fenway Park, Boston, MA Gametime: 8:00 p.m. TV: FOX Radio: ESPN Radio Weather: Clear, 51 degrees, wind 4 mph Starting pitchers: DET – Max Scherzer (21-3, 2.90) / BOS – Clay Buchholz (12-1, 1.74) Get the two highest scoring lineups in the majors together at Fenway and what happens? A 1-0…
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Some good, some really ugly in Nats loss
- Cubs' farm team trolls Nats, Wizards after walk-off win
- Around the NL East: Another week of drama for the Marlins
- Nationals lose tough one on walk-off vs. Cubs
- Bryce Harper still doesn't think he's MLB's best
- Nats go for 2 in a row at Wrigley
- Marlins players fail to show up at charity event
- Cubs manager Joe Maddon doesn't get criticism of Bryce Harper
- The Baseball Show: Time to sign Harper to an extension?
- Mets Matt Harvey may be dealing with 'dead arm'