Feb 15, 2015, 2:15 PM EDT
2014 record: 83-79, 3rd place in AL East Manager: John Gibbons, 8th season (2004-08, 2013-present) Estimated 2015 payroll: $121 million Key additions: 3B Josh Donaldson, C Russell Martin, LF Michael Saunders Key losses: OF Melky Cabrera, 3B Brett Lawrie, 1B Adam Lind, RP Casey Janssen, OF Colby Rasmus, RP Sergio Santos Projected lineup SS Jose Reyes C…
Jan 28, 2015, 2:04 PM EDT
2014 record: 70-92, 4th place in AL West Manager: A.J. Hinch, 1st season Estimated 2015 payroll: $71 million Key additions: C/OF Evan Gattis, OF Colby Rasmus, SS Jed Lowrie, 3B Luis Valbuena, SP Dan Straily, RP Luke Gregerson Key losses: OF Dexter Fowler, C Carlos Corporan, RP Matt Albers, OF Delino DeShields Projected lineup 2B Jose Altuve 3B Luis Valbuena RF George Springer…
Jan 10, 2015, 6:00 AM EDT
The turn of the calendar to 2015 makes it a little bit easier for all of us to picture the beginning of spring training, even with the harsh winter setting in around Washington, D.C. There are now just six weeks to go before pitchers and catchers report in Viera for Nationals camp. As the season…
Feb 5, 2014, 4:10 PM EDT
2013 record: 74-88, 5th place in AL East Manager: John Gibbons, 7th season Estimated 2014 payroll: $135 million Key additions: C Erik Kratz, IF Brent Morel, C Dioner Navarro Key losses: SP Josh Johnson, RP Darren Oliver, OF Rajai Davis, C J.P. Arencibia, IF/OF Mark DeRosa Projected lineup SS Jose Reyes RF Jose Bautista 1B…
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Moss' 3-run homer ends it as Cardinals beat Nationals 8-5
- Nats make first round of September call-ups
- Nationals turn to Ross for big game in St. Louis
- The Baseball Show: Is Denard Span’s Nats career over?
- Nationals let another one slip away
- Heyward's 2B keys rally as Cardinals beat Nationals 8-5
- Nationals open pivotal series in St. Louis
- State of the Nats: Cardinals up next; Werth heating up
- Taylor avoids injury scare, returns to lineup with a bang
- Strasburg leaves Nats win over Marlins with injury