Feb 28, 2015, 12:12 PM EST
VIERA, Fla. — Max Scherzer could have signed anywhere this winter. He chose to sign with the Nationals. Yes, the money — a staggering $210 million — was a big factor. But it wasn’t the only factor. As Scherzer explains in my 1-on-1 interview with him for Comcast SportsNet, the idea of joining a Nationals…
Aug 26, 2013, 3:00 PM EST
Don’t worry, you didn’t stumble into the wrong place. This is the same Nats Insider blog you’ve been reading for the last four seasons. It just looks a little different. Yes, the talented folks at CSNwashington.com have done a redesign of the site, shifting to a new blogging platform (to WordPress, from Google’s Blogger). I…
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Bud Black joins Angels after missing out on Nats' manager job
- Baseball in the District – How will Nats rebuild their bullpen?
- Nats bring Henley back as third base coach
- Nats roster review: Matt Thornton
- Report: Nats interested in trading Papelbon and Storen
- Is O'Day worth the price tag to the Nationals?
- Nationals roster review: Aaron Barrett
- Nats sign pair of veterans to minor-league deals
- Rizzo happy to bring reliever Sean Burnett back to Nats
- Bryce Harper does not know how to pronounce 'meme'