Sep 4, 2013, 1:43 PM EDT
The Nationals’ past week, at a glance: Record: 4-3 Team slash: .298/.365/.450 Team ERA: 3.77 Runs per game: 5.0 Opponent runs per game: 4.4 Opponent slash: .262/.323/.375 HOT Tanner Roark, RP: 0-0/1.69 ERA/1.31 WHIP/5.1 IP/5 K Row-ark has emerged as quite the valuable bullpen piece, and while he isn’t always called upon in the highest-leverage…
Sep 1, 2013, 1:21 AM EDT
Coming off a series opening loss to the New York Mets, the Nats entered Saturday’s game hoping for the consistent Dan Haren they’ve come to know over the last two months. Perhaps the resurgent veteran could be their stopper. Instead Haren imploded early for the second consecutive outing and left his team with what proved…
Aug 31, 2013, 3:17 PM EDT
The Nationals didn’t exactly start this series in the ideal way, taking the loss with some questions about Bryce Harper’s effort coming out on Friday night. Today they try to turn the page and get back to their recent winning ways with Dan Haren on the mound. Haren (8-11, 4.66) is coming off his worst…
Aug 26, 2013, 12:00 PM EDT
Team Record: 65-65 (24-26) N.L. East Standings Wild Card Standings Offensive Game of the Week: Jayson Werth 8/21 vs. Cubs – 1 for 3, HR (18), 2 R, 3 RBI, 2 BB Pitching Line of the Week: Jordan Zimmermann 8/24 vs. Royals – 7.2 IP, 8 H, 2 ER, BB, 7 SO, 114 pitches, 78 strikeouts Top…
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Zimmerman leads Nats not with words but example
- Nationals pull ahead late to get much-needed win vs. Cardinals
- Bryce Harper leaves game with 'left glute tightness'
- Zuckerman on criticism of Nationals, Harper's MVP hopes
- Strasburg won't make scheduled start Friday
- Nats add two more relievers as Sept. call-ups
- Pressure's on Scherzer in Cards series finale
- Stock Watch: Bullpen issues haunt the Nats again
- Breaking down an inexplicable loss for the Nats
- Moss' 3-run homer ends it as Cardinals beat Nationals 8-5