Jan 28, 2015, 2:04 PM EST
2014 record: 70-92, 4th place in AL West Manager: A.J. Hinch, 1st season Estimated 2015 payroll: $71 million Key additions: C/OF Evan Gattis, OF Colby Rasmus, SS Jed Lowrie, 3B Luis Valbuena, SP Dan Straily, RP Luke Gregerson Key losses: OF Dexter Fowler, C Carlos Corporan, RP Matt Albers, OF Delino DeShields Projected lineup 2B Jose Altuve 3B Luis Valbuena RF George Springer…
Oct 8, 2013, 11:58 AM EST
ALDS GAME 4: OAKLAND ATHLETICS (2-1) vs. DETROIT TIGERS (1-2) Series: Athletics lead 2-1 Where: Comerica Park, Detrioit, MI Gametime: 5:00 p.m. TV: TBS Radio: ESPN Radio Weather: Sunny, 65 degrees, wind 7 mph Starting pitchers: OAK – Dan Straily (10-8, 3.96) / DET – Doug Fister (14-9, 3.67) Yesterday I laid out all the reasons the odds were in Detroit’s favor in…
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Bryce Harper shows off Redskins hat en route to Super Bowl
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Can Joe Ross take the next step?
- Nationals sign veteran infielder to minor league deal
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Can Gio Gonzalez be more consistent?
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Stephen Strasburg's contract year
- 2016 MLB roster outlook: Detroit Tigers
- 2016 MLB roster outlook: Colorado Rockies
- 2016 MLB roster outlook: Cleveland Indians
- Report: All-Star catcher Lucroy has Nats on no-trade list
- 2016 Nats roster outlook: Max Scherzer more important in Year 2