Jan 30, 2015, 2:36 PM EDT
2014 record: 98-64, 1st place in AL West Manager: Mike Scioscia, 16th season Estimated 2015 payroll: $148 million Key additions: DH Matt Joyce, 2B Josh Rutledge, LHP Andrew Heaney, RP Ryan Mattheus Key losses: 2B Howie Kendrick, RP Sean Burnett, RP Jason Grilli Projected lineup RF Kole Calhoun DH Matt Joyce CF Mike Trout 1B Albert Pujols LF Josh Hamilton 3B David Freese…
Jan 30, 2014, 5:50 PM EDT
2013 record: 97-65, 1st place in NL Central Manager: Mike Matheny, 3rd season Estimated 2014 payroll: $109 million Key additions: OF Peter Bourjos, IF Jhonny Peralta, IF Mark Ellis Key losses: OF Carlos Beltran, SP Chris Carpenter, IF Rafael Furcal, IF David Freese, RP John Axford, RP Edward Mujica Projected lineup 3B Matt Carpenter CF…
Jan 18, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
2013 record: 78-84, 3rd place in AL West Manager: Mike Scioscia, 15th season Estimated 2014 payroll: $147 million Key additions: OF Raul Ibanez, 3B David Freese, SP Hector Santiago, SP Tyler Skaggs Key losses: IF/OF Mark Trumbo, SP Jason Vargas, OF Peter Bourjos, SP Tommy Hanson Projected lineup SS Erick Aybar CF Mike Trout 1B…
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Stock Watch: Bullpen issues haunt the Nats again
- Breaking down an inexplicable loss for the Nats
- Moss' 3-run homer ends it as Cardinals beat Nationals 8-5
- Nats make first round of September call-ups
- Nationals turn to Ross for big game in St. Louis
- The Baseball Show: Is Denard Span’s Nats career over?
- Nationals let another one slip away
- Heyward's 2B keys rally as Cardinals beat Nationals 8-5
- Nationals open pivotal series in St. Louis
- State of the Nats: Cardinals up next; Werth heating up