Sep 10, 2013, 3:40 PM EST
NEW YORK — Who’s the toughest pitcher the Nationals have faced this season? Clayton Kershaw? Matt Harvey? Tim Hudson? Well, they all did pitch well against the Nats, but an argument can also be made for … Dillon Gee. Yes, Dillon Gee. In five starts against the Nationals this year, the Mets right-hander is 4-1…
Aug 30, 2013, 9:30 PM EST
Game in a nutshell: After feasting on the hapless Marlins to begin this homestand, the Nationals hoped to continue the trend against a Mets club that has been decimated by injuries and trades. But the Nats forgot they had to face Dillon Gee, who for some reason has been as tough a foe as they’ve…
Aug 30, 2013, 3:26 PM EST
Fresh of a sweep of the Marlins, their fifth series win in their last six overall, the Nationals pick up again on Friday night against the lowly New York Mets. It presents yet another opportunity for the Nats to take advantage of a reeling opponent as they try to chip away at a 6.5 game…
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- MLB postseason shares released, including Nats
- Former Nats outfielder Josh Willingham retires
- Trio of pitching greats on new Hall of Fame ballot
- Who is the Nats' best player at his position?
- Nationals 2014 minor league spotlight: Wilmer Difo
- Nationals 2014 minor league spotlight: A.J. Cole
- Report: LaRoche signs 2-year deal with White Sox
- Souza explains gift from Zimmermann: 'It was his moment'
- Nats sign RHP Billings for minor league depth
- Braves seen as 'dark horse' for next Cuban star Tomas