Oct 14, 2013, 2:24 PM EDT
NLCS GAME 3: ST. LOUIS CARDINALS VS. L.A. DODGERS Series: Cardinals lead 2-0 Where: Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, CA Gametime: 8:00 p.m. TV: TBS Radio: ESPN Radio Weather: Clear, 69 degrees Starting pitchers: STL – Adam Wainwright (19-9, 2.94) / LAD – Hyun-jin Ryu (14-8, 3.00) Down 0-2 in this seven game series, the Los Angeles Dodgers now face Adam Wainwright in hopes…
Oct 12, 2013, 2:15 PM EDT
NLDS GAME 2: L.A. DODGERS AT ST. LOUIS CARDINALS Series: Cardinals lead 1-0 Where: Busch Stadium, St. Louis, MO Gametime: 4:00 p.m. TV: TBS Radio: ESPN Radio Weather: Partly cloudy, 76 degrees, wind 7 mph Starting pitchers: LAD – Clayton Kershaw (16-9, 1.83) / STL – Michael Wacha (4-1, 2.78) After the third-longest game in National League Championship history, the Dodgers…
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
NL POSTSEASON SCHEDULE
WED: Giants at Pirates, 8:07 p.m. (ESPN)
FRI: Game 1, Pirates at Nats, 12:07 p.m.,
OR Giants at Nats, 3:07 p.m. (FS1)
SAT: Game 2, PIT/SF at Nats, 5:37 p.m. (FS1)
MON: Game 3, Nats at PIT/SF, TBA (MLBN)
TUE: Game 4, Nats at PIT/SF, TBA (FS1)*
OCT. 9: Game 5, PIT/SF at Nats, TBA (FS1)*
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- How the '14 Nats are better than the '12 Nats
- Royals beat A's 9-8 in 12 in AL wild-card thriller
- 'Now the fun begins' - Nats enter postseason on a roll
- Game thread: Who will advance in AL Wild Card game?
- Bryce Harper to play showcase in Japan after MLB playoffs
- MLB postseason begins tonight: Wild Card playoff preview
- 5 questions facing the Nationals in the postseason
- Nats finding ways to stay sharp (VIDEO)
- Games 1 and 2 at Nationals Park will be matinees
- Revisiting Opening Day predictions on the Nats