Aug 29, 2014, 5:03 PM EDT
On Friday night the Nationals begin a three-game series against the Seattle Mariners with a 10:10 p.m. start time on the East Coast. With the pitching matchup in store, however, this one will be worth the wait. The Nationals will go up against Mariners superstar Felix Hernandez (13-4, 2.07) for the very first time. The…
Aug 25, 2014, 1:19 PM EDT
Top storylines: Nine-game road trip – The Nationals begin a three-game series in Philadelphia Monday night, the first leg of a nine-game road trip that will take them through Seattle and Los Angeles to play the Dodgers. The Phillies have been a mess this season and are in last place. The Nats, however, are only 8-5…
Feb 18, 2014, 11:25 AM EDT
Doug Fister sat down with Mark at Nationals spring training yesterday in Viera, Fla. to talk about his early impressions of the team. He’s been with the Nats just a few days, but is liking what he sees both from the players and manager Matt Williams. Fister has played on some great teams in the…
NL EAST STANDINGS
FRI: Nats at Mariners, 10:10 p.m.
SAT: Nats at Mariners, 9:10 p.m.
SUN: Nats at Mariners, 4:10 p.m.
MON: Nats at Dodgers, 8:10 p.m.
TUE: Nats at Dodgers, 10:10 p.m.
WED: Nats at Dodgers, 4:10 p.m.
Full season schedule
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Zimmermann, Nats get huge test with King Felix out in Seattle
- Nats extend contract with Single-A Hagerstown
- The Baseball Show: Williams for Manager of the Year?
- MLB Power Rankings: L.A. Angels flying high
- Mariners will have familiar face as manager vs. Nats this weekend
- Nats extend deal with Auburn Doubledays of NYP League
- Baseball in the District - MLB radio's Casey Stern & Todd Dybas
- Reason to worry about Nats after 3-game sweep?
- Back-to-back struggles by Fister surprise Nats
- Phillies sweep red-hot Nationals