Jan 30, 2015, 2:36 PM EDT
2014 record: 98-64, 1st place in AL West Manager: Mike Scioscia, 16th season Estimated 2015 payroll: $148 million Key additions: DH Matt Joyce, 2B Josh Rutledge, LHP Andrew Heaney, RP Ryan Mattheus Key losses: 2B Howie Kendrick, RP Sean Burnett, RP Jason Grilli Projected lineup RF Kole Calhoun DH Matt Joyce CF Mike Trout 1B Albert Pujols LF Josh Hamilton 3B David Freese…
Nov 7, 2014, 1:02 PM EDT
Bryce Harper will no longer participate in Major League Baseball’s Japan Series showcase next week, as the final roster was announced on Friday. Relief pitcher Jerry Blevins will instead go to represent the Nationals. Harper was part of an original group announced in late September. Albert Pujols and Adam Jones also dropped out in the…
Jan 18, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
2013 record: 78-84, 3rd place in AL West Manager: Mike Scioscia, 15th season Estimated 2014 payroll: $147 million Key additions: OF Raul Ibanez, 3B David Freese, SP Hector Santiago, SP Tyler Skaggs Key losses: IF/OF Mark Trumbo, SP Jason Vargas, OF Peter Bourjos, SP Tommy Hanson Projected lineup SS Erick Aybar CF Mike Trout 1B…
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Strasburg exits early in Nationals' 9-3 win
- Strasburg leaves game early due to apparent injury
- Harper on using patriotic bat on the Fourth: "Why not?"
- Nats rolling out special Fourth of July uniforms vs. Giants
- Robinson's seventh-inning homer good enough for 2-1 win
- Gonzalez heads to the mound to start series vs. Giants
- Williams got Division Series out of mind quickly
- MLB Power Rankings: Nats, Astros making a push
- Wacky way for Scherzer to take another loss
- Scherzer goes distance, but controversial call hands Nats loss