Home Run Derby
Jul 13, 2015, 7:00 PM EST
CINCINNATI — Hello from Great American Ball Park, where the sun actually is shining at the moment but is not expected to throughout the evening. There was already one major storm that swept through town this afternoon, and there’s another one coming before the end of the night. With that in mind, MLB decided to…
Jul 6, 2015, 5:30 PM EST
Bryce Harper won’t participate in this year’s Home Run Derby, not wanting to compete in the annual All-Star Game event with his father injured and unavailable to pitch to him. Harper, who finished runner-up in the 2013 derby at Citi Field with father Ron as his pitcher, said he couldn’t imagine participating again with anybody…
Jul 14, 2014, 7:59 PM EST
MINNEAPOLIS — Hello from Target Field, where the Home Run Derby is about to begin. The weather conditions aren’t ideal; it has been raining on and all since mid-afternoon. But the skies are clear for the moment and they’re ready to get this annual event going. There are some changes from past years. For the…
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Trea Turner
- Bud Black joins Angels after missing out on Nats' manager job
- Baseball in the District – How will Nats rebuild their bullpen?
- Nats bring Henley back as third base coach
- Nats roster review: Matt Thornton
- Report: Nats interested in trading Papelbon and Storen
- Is O'Day worth the price tag to the Nationals?
- Nationals roster review: Aaron Barrett
- Nats sign pair of veterans to minor-league deals
- Rizzo happy to bring reliever Sean Burnett back to Nats