Jan 31, 2015, 2:03 PM EDT
2014 record: 94-68, 1st place in NL West Manager: Don Mattingly, 5th season Estimated 2015 payroll: $264 million Key additions: SS Jimmy Rollins, 2B Howie Kendrick, C Yasmani Grandal, SP Brandon McCarthy, SP Brett Anderson, RP Joel Peralta Key losses: SS Hanley Ramirez, 2B Dee Gordon, SP Josh Beckett, SP Dan Haren, SP Chad Billingsley Projected lineup SS Jimmy Rollins LF Carl…
Jan 30, 2015, 2:36 PM EDT
2014 record: 98-64, 1st place in AL West Manager: Mike Scioscia, 16th season Estimated 2015 payroll: $148 million Key additions: DH Matt Joyce, 2B Josh Rutledge, LHP Andrew Heaney, RP Ryan Mattheus Key losses: 2B Howie Kendrick, RP Sean Burnett, RP Jason Grilli Projected lineup RF Kole Calhoun DH Matt Joyce CF Mike Trout 1B Albert Pujols LF Josh Hamilton 3B David Freese…
Jan 18, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
2013 record: 78-84, 3rd place in AL West Manager: Mike Scioscia, 15th season Estimated 2014 payroll: $147 million Key additions: OF Raul Ibanez, 3B David Freese, SP Hector Santiago, SP Tyler Skaggs Key losses: IF/OF Mark Trumbo, SP Jason Vargas, OF Peter Bourjos, SP Tommy Hanson Projected lineup SS Erick Aybar CF Mike Trout 1B…
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Strasburg hopes chiropractor can fix shoulder
- Aaron Barrett joins STL to discuss Nats recent success
- Bullpen holds after Strasburg's early exit, but Nats fall
- PHOTOS: RG3 attends Nationals-Marlins Tuesday
- Nationals preview adorable Pet Day calendar
- Nats are building momentum off of each win
- Still finding his groove, Werth gets night off
- Strasburg tries to lead Nats to 4th straight win
- Roark passes another test with save against Marlins
- A blast and a bloop keep red-hot Nats rolling