Jan 16, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
2014 record: 73-89, 4th place in AL Central Manager: Robin Ventura, 4th season Estimated 2015 payroll: $117 million Key additions: SP Jeff Samardzija, 1B Adam LaRoche, LF Melky Cabrera, CL David Robertson, RP Zach Duke, 3B Emilio Bonifacio Key losses: 1B Paul Konerko, SP Felipe Paulino, IF Marcus Semien Projected lineup CF Adam Eaton LF Melky Cabrera 1B…
Jul 5, 2014, 11:56 AM EDT
After a tough, win streak-ending loss to the Cubs on the 4th of July, the Nationals got a bit of a break for the second game of this series. Late Friday night the Cubs traded their No. 1 starter, Jeff Samardzija to the Oakland Athletics, right before he was set to start against the Nats.…
Jan 10, 2014, 2:49 PM EDT
2013 record: 66-96, 5th place in NL Central Manager: Rick Renteria, 1st season Estimated 2014 payroll: $80 million Key additions: RP Jose Veras, OF Justin Ruggiano, SP/RP Brett Marshall, C George Kottaras, IF Donnie Murphy Key losses: OF Brian Bogusevic, 1B Matt Gamel, RP Daniel Bard Projected lineup SS Starlin Castro 3B Luis Valbuena 1B…
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Harper returns to Nats lineup, Taylor still hurting
- Strasburg will return next week to face Mets
- Nats look to take advantage of softer stretch, starting with Braves
- Updated: Nats add reliever, activate Moore
- Baseball in the District – Nats Insider Mark Zuckerman
- Zimmerman leads Nats not with words but example
- Nationals pull ahead late to get much-needed win vs. Cardinals
- Around the NL East: Mets being cautious with Harvey
- Bryce Harper leaves game with 'left glute tightness'
- Zuckerman on criticism of Nationals, Harper's MVP hopes