Jan 28, 2015, 2:04 PM EDT
2014 record: 70-92, 4th place in AL West Manager: A.J. Hinch, 1st season Estimated 2015 payroll: $71 million Key additions: C/OF Evan Gattis, OF Colby Rasmus, SS Jed Lowrie, 3B Luis Valbuena, SP Dan Straily, RP Luke Gregerson Key losses: OF Dexter Fowler, C Carlos Corporan, RP Matt Albers, OF Delino DeShields Projected lineup 2B Jose Altuve 3B Luis Valbuena RF George Springer…
Nov 7, 2014, 1:02 PM EDT
Bryce Harper will no longer participate in Major League Baseball’s Japan Series showcase next week, as the final roster was announced on Friday. Relief pitcher Jerry Blevins will instead go to represent the Nationals. Harper was part of an original group announced in late September. Albert Pujols and Adam Jones also dropped out in the…
Jan 16, 2014, 1:39 PM EDT
2013 record: 51-111, 5th place in AL West Manager: Bo Porter, 2nd season Estimated 2014 payroll: $48 million Key additions: SP Scott Feldman, OF Dexter Fowler, RP Jess Crain, RP Matt Albers, RP Chad Qualls Key losses: IF Ryan Jackson, OF Brandon Barnes, SP Jordan Lyles Projected lineup CF Dexter Fowler 2B Jose Altuve C Jason Castro DH Chris…
NL EAST STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nats preparing to start Roark or Cole vs. Braves
- Rendon scratched from minor league rehab game
- Marlins DFA former big free agent signing
- Nats hope lineup tweak will spark offense
- Cedeno on the move again, one week after Nats traded him
- State of the Nats: Looking up in the standings
- When will slow-developing bats come around?
- At 7-12, Nationals still searching for answers
- Marlins 6, Nats 2: Another misplay opens the floodgates
- Must-win? Sunday's game may be that for Nats