Mar 16, 2014, 9:56 AM EST
Today the Nationals play two split-squad games, one at home against the Tigers and the other on the road against the Astros. Jordan Zimmermann will face Detroit while Gio Gonzalez will take the mound vs. Houston. The Nats-Tigers game will be on TV and Justin Verlander is pitching. The Nats will also have a lineup…
Oct 24, 2013, 5:35 PM EST
WORLD SERIES GAME 2: ST. LOUIS CARDINALS AT BOSTON RED SOX Where: Fenway Park, Boston, MA Gametime: 7:30 p.m. TV: FOX Radio: ESPN Radio Weather: Clear, 47 degrees, wind 16 mph Starting pitchers: STL – Michael Wacha (4-1, 2.78)) / BOS – John Lackey (10-13, 3.52) The Cardinals and Red Sox entered Wednesday’s Game 1…
Oct 15, 2013, 2:26 PM EST
ALCS GAME 3: BOSTON RED SOX AT DETROIT TIGERS Series: Tied 1-1 Where: Comerica Park, Detroit, MI Gametime: 4:00 p.m. TV: FOX Radio: ESPN Radio Weather: Mostly cloudy, 65 degrees, wind 11 mph Starting pitchers: BOS – John Lackey (10-13, 3.52) / DET – Justin Verlander (13-12, 3.46) After a classic finish to Game 2 in Boston, the ALCS now shifts to Detroit where…
Oct 5, 2013, 1:10 PM EST
ALDS: TAMPA BAY RAYS (0-1) vs. BOSTON RED SOX (1-0) Series: Red Sox lead 1-0 Where: Fenway Park in Boston, MA Gametime: 5:30 p.m. TV: TBS Radio: ESPN Radio Weather: Mostly cloudy, 65 degrees, wind 5 mph Starting pitchers: TB – David Price (10-8, 3.33) / BOS – John Lackey (10-13 3.52) An early lead for Tampa Bay turned into a complete…
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Report: Yankees tried to trade for Phillies SS Jimmy Rollins
- Who's better right now?
- Point/Counterpoint: Biggest threat in NL East in 2015?
- Nats' Fedde hits milestone in Tommy John recovery
- Charlie Manuel almost returned to baseball as O's hitting coach
- How much money can the Nats spend this winter?
- With Hamels trade rumors, Phillies are staying patient
- MLB postseason shares released, including Nats
- Former Nats outfielder Josh Willingham retires
- Trio of pitching greats on new Hall of Fame ballot