Oct 16, 2013, 12:07 PM EST
NLCS GAME 5: ST. LOUIS CARDINALS AT L.A. DODGERS Series: Cardinals lead 3-1 Where: Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, CA Gametime: 4:00 p.m. TV: TBS Radio: ESPN Radio Weather: Sunny, 82 degrees, wind 4 mph Starting pitchers: STL – Joe Kelly (10-5, 2.69) / LAD – Zack Greinke (15-4, 2.63) The Cardinals homered past the Dodgers on Tuesday night and now have a chance…
Oct 15, 2013, 2:26 PM EST
ALCS GAME 3: BOSTON RED SOX AT DETROIT TIGERS Series: Tied 1-1 Where: Comerica Park, Detroit, MI Gametime: 4:00 p.m. TV: FOX Radio: ESPN Radio Weather: Mostly cloudy, 65 degrees, wind 11 mph Starting pitchers: BOS – John Lackey (10-13, 3.52) / DET – Justin Verlander (13-12, 3.46) After a classic finish to Game 2 in Boston, the ALCS now shifts to Detroit where…
Oct 14, 2013, 2:24 PM EST
NLCS GAME 3: ST. LOUIS CARDINALS VS. L.A. DODGERS Series: Cardinals lead 2-0 Where: Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, CA Gametime: 8:00 p.m. TV: TBS Radio: ESPN Radio Weather: Clear, 69 degrees Starting pitchers: STL – Adam Wainwright (19-9, 2.94) / LAD – Hyun-jin Ryu (14-8, 3.00) Down 0-2 in this seven game series, the Los Angeles Dodgers now face Adam Wainwright in hopes…
Oct 7, 2013, 11:02 AM EST
ALDS GAME 3: OAKLAND ATHLETICS (1-1) vs. DETROIT TIGERS (1-1) Series: Tied at 1-1 Where: Comerica Park, Detrioit, MI Gametime: 1:00 p.m. TV: MLBN Radio: ESPN Radio Weather: Cloudy, 58 degrees, wind 20 mph Starting pitchers: OAK – Jarrod Parker (12-8, 3.97) / DET – Anibal Sanchez (14-8, 2.57) Game 2 on Saturday featured the best finish of the 2013 playoffs so…
Sep 20, 2013, 1:45 PM EST
The drama is over for the Red Sox and Dodgers, who have officially secured playoff spots. The stakes are much higher in the NL Central, which houses three of the top eight teams in baseball, and in Washington, where the Nats are basically teetering on the tiniest of margins in their quest for the second…
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Trade official, Turner can't join Nats til June
- Jerry Blevins on Japan, hoping for better results with Nats in 2015
- Moore, Taylor hope to be in mix for Nats' bench spots
- Report: Braves continue makeover, trade star OF Justin Upton
- Drew Storen goes 1-on-1 with Mark Zuckerman at NatsFest
- Winter Classic rink construction well underway at Nats Park
- Nats recall NLDS, watching Giants win World Series
- 'Baseball in the District' - Kurkjian, Zuckerman & Corcoran talk Nats
- How the Nats' trade impacts Desmond's future
- Nats trade Souza in 3-team deal, get Turner from Padres