Feb 9, 2015, 5:20 PM EST
2014 record: 90-72, 1st place in NL Central Manager: Mike Matheny, 4th season Estimated 2015 payroll: $121 million Key additions: OF Jason Heyward, RP Jordan Walden, INF Mark Reynolds, RP Matt Belisle Key losses: OF Oscar Taveras, SP Shelby Miller, C A.J. Pierzynski, 2B Daniel Descalso, SP Justin Masterson, RP Jason Motte Projected lineup 3B Matt…
Jan 30, 2014, 5:50 PM EST
2013 record: 97-65, 1st place in NL Central Manager: Mike Matheny, 3rd season Estimated 2014 payroll: $109 million Key additions: OF Peter Bourjos, IF Jhonny Peralta, IF Mark Ellis Key losses: OF Carlos Beltran, SP Chris Carpenter, IF Rafael Furcal, IF David Freese, RP John Axford, RP Edward Mujica Projected lineup 3B Matt Carpenter CF…
Oct 28, 2013, 5:22 PM EST
WORLD SERIES GAME 5: BOSTON RED SOX AT ST. LOUIS CARDINALS Where: Busch Stadium, St. Louis, MO Gametime: 7:30 p.m. TV: FOX Radio: ESPN Radio Weather: Mostly cloudy, 56 degrees, wind 6 mph Starting pitchers: BOS – Jon Lester (15-8, 3.75) / STL – Adam Wainwright (19-9, 2.94) Just when you think you’ve seen it all, the World Series produces two back-to-back…
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Erick Fedde
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Lucas Giolito
- A reason for fans of each MLB team to be thankful
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Trea Turner
- Bud Black joins Angels after missing out on Nats' manager job
- Baseball in the District – How will Nats rebuild their bullpen?
- Nats bring Henley back as third base coach
- Nats roster review: Matt Thornton
- Report: Nats interested in trading Papelbon and Storen
- Is O'Day worth the price tag to the Nationals?