Mayor Vincent Gray
Mar 30, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
After an eight-year effort led by Washington Nationals Dream Foundation chair Marla Lerner Tanenbaum, the Nationals Youth Baseball Academy officially opened on Saturday with a ribbon cutting ceremony that featured D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray, Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton, and even Wolf Blitzer. On hand to introduce the new baseball and educational facilities were the entire…
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2014 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Sporting News names Mets pitcher NL Rookie of the Year
- Palm Beach approves funding for Nats spring complex
- Williams named top NL manager by peers
- Nationals roster report: Adam LaRoche
- Marlins' McGehee wins NL Comeback Player of the Year
- Previewing and predicting the 2014 World Series
- Nationals roster report: Ian Desmond
- Phillies coach admits Howard may be better off in AL
- Nationals roster report: Asdrubal Cabrera
- Important dates to keep in mind for Nats' offseason