Feb 3, 2015, 2:02 PM EDT
2014 record: 70-92, 5th place in AL Central Manager: Paul Molitor, 1st year Estimated 2015 payroll: $108 million Key additions: OF Torii Hunter, RHP Ervin Santana, RHP Tim Stauffer Key losses: 1B Chris Parmelee Projected lineup SS Danny Santana 2B Brian Dozier 1B Joe Mauer DH Kennys Vargas RF Torii Hunter 3B Trevor Plouffe LF Oswaldo Arcia C Kurt…
Jan 30, 2014, 2:29 PM EDT
As professional sports continue to adapt to the age of Twitter and social media, one thing is becoming clearer and clearer as each year goes by. Rumors, whether the trade or free agent variety, are becoming more prevalent as media outlets and fans crave content and conversation more and more by the day. The NFL…
Jan 22, 2014, 6:03 PM EDT
2013 record: 66-96, 4th place in AL Central Manager: Ron Gardenhire, 13th season Estimated 2014 payroll: $83 million Key additions: C Kurt Suzuki, SP Ricky Nolasco, SP Phil Hughes Key losses: C/OF Ryan Doumit, SP Liam Hendricks Projected lineup CF Alex Presley 2B Brian Dozier 1B Joe Mauer LF Josh Willingham RF Oswaldo Arcia 3B Trevor Plouffe DH Jason Kubel…
COUNTDOWN TO OPENING DAY
ON THE RADIO
As ESPN-980 AM's Nats Insider, Mark makes daily appearances on the station's various shows. Here's the 2015 schedule (subject to change)...
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nats nearly doubled in franchise value from 2014 to 2015
- Gonzalez settles down, with help from Scherzer
- Former Nats pitcher earns rotation spot with Texas Rangers
- Ian Desmond ranks highly among shortstops, according to ESPN
- Gio Gonzalez faces Mets in Viera
- Harper sidelined as Nats' injuries continue to mount
- Who should Nats' tab as Rendon's fill-in?
- Podcast: 'Baseball in the District' - Mark Zuckerman & Marc Carig
- Scherzer dominates Cardinals' "A" lineup
- Harper on criticism, hopes for 2015: 'I want to do damage'