Feb 23, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
With a new baseball season around the corner, it’s time to try some new things. At CSN we cover the Nationals on a variety of platforms, so why not start a podcast? I, Chase Hughes, along with Tim Murray of ESPN 980 have done just that. This week we recorded the first episode of our…
Dec 1, 2013, 12:56 PM EST
Age on Opening Day 2014: 23 How acquired: Draft (3rd round), June 2011 Position: Starting pitcher Prospect Rank: N/A 2013 Team/Level: Hagerstown Suns (Single-A), Potomac Nationals (Single-A), Mesa Solar Sox (AFL) 2013 Stats: 18 G, 6-4, 3.80 ERA, 90.0 IP, 92 H, 45 R, 38 ER, 6 HR, 25 BB, 82 SO, 5 HBP, 10 WP, 1.300 WHIP (two teams) AFL…
Nov 23, 2013, 9:42 AM EST
Age on Opening Day 2014: 26 How acquired: Draft (12th round), June 2009 MLB service time: 15 days 2013 salary+bonuses: N/A Contract status: Arbitration-eligible in 2017, free agent in 2020 2013 Stats: 3 G, 7.50 ERA, 12.0 IP, 17 H, 11 R, 10 ER, 5 HR, 6 BB, 11 SO, 1.917 WHIP, 0-1, HBP, FIP…
Sep 18, 2013, 12:13 PM EST
Of all the surprises – both good and bad – of the Nationals’ 2013 season, perhaps the hardest to predict would be the development of rookie pitcher Tanner Roark. A former 25th round pick acquired in a 2010 trade for Cristian Guzman, Roark wasn’t even the Nats’ first choice among minor league starting pitchers this…
FINAL NL EAST STANDINGS
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Erick Fedde
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Lucas Giolito
- A reason for fans of each MLB team to be thankful
- Nationals prospect spotlight: Trea Turner
- Bud Black joins Angels after missing out on Nats' manager job
- Baseball in the District – How will Nats rebuild their bullpen?
- Nats bring Henley back as third base coach
- Nats roster review: Matt Thornton
- Report: Nats interested in trading Papelbon and Storen
- Is O'Day worth the price tag to the Nationals?