Feb 23, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
With a new baseball season around the corner, it’s time to try some new things. At CSN we cover the Nationals on a variety of platforms, so why not start a podcast? I, Chase Hughes, along with Tim Murray of ESPN 980 have done just that. This week we recorded the first episode of our…
Dec 1, 2013, 12:56 PM EDT
Age on Opening Day 2014: 23 How acquired: Draft (3rd round), June 2011 Position: Starting pitcher Prospect Rank: N/A 2013 Team/Level: Hagerstown Suns (Single-A), Potomac Nationals (Single-A), Mesa Solar Sox (AFL) 2013 Stats: 18 G, 6-4, 3.80 ERA, 90.0 IP, 92 H, 45 R, 38 ER, 6 HR, 25 BB, 82 SO, 5 HBP, 10 WP, 1.300 WHIP (two teams) AFL…
Nov 23, 2013, 9:42 AM EDT
Age on Opening Day 2014: 26 How acquired: Draft (12th round), June 2009 MLB service time: 15 days 2013 salary+bonuses: N/A Contract status: Arbitration-eligible in 2017, free agent in 2020 2013 Stats: 3 G, 7.50 ERA, 12.0 IP, 17 H, 11 R, 10 ER, 5 HR, 6 BB, 11 SO, 1.917 WHIP, 0-1, HBP, FIP…
Sep 18, 2013, 12:13 PM EDT
Of all the surprises – both good and bad – of the Nationals’ 2013 season, perhaps the hardest to predict would be the development of rookie pitcher Tanner Roark. A former 25th round pick acquired in a 2010 trade for Cristian Guzman, Roark wasn’t even the Nats’ first choice among minor league starting pitchers this…
NL EAST STANDINGS
NL WILD CARD STANDINGS
THE BASEBALL SHOW
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- After a disappointing 2015, what's next for the Nats?
- Both AL Division Series get started on Thursday
- ‘Baseball in the District’ – Mark Zuckerman on a big offseason
- What was the turning point for the 2015 Nationals?
- What went wrong for the Nationals in 2015?
- Desmond posts letter to Nationals fans on Twitter
- Miami to adjust dimensions at Marlins Park
- Astros, Yankees kick off playoffs in AL Wild Card game
- Time for Nationals to find a long-term manager
- Were the Nationals patient enough with Williams as manager?