Nationals Youth Baseball Academy
Mar 30, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
After an eight-year effort led by Washington Nationals Dream Foundation chair Marla Lerner Tanenbaum, the Nationals Youth Baseball Academy officially opened on Saturday with a ribbon cutting ceremony that featured D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray, Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton, and even Wolf Blitzer. On hand to introduce the new baseball and educational facilities were the entire…
COUNTDOWN TO OPENING DAY
ON THE RADIO
MON: 12:45 p.m.
TUE: 2:30 p.m.
WED: 4:30 p.m.
THU: 2:30 p.m.
FRI: 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SAT: 10:30 a.m.
*All times Eastern. You can also listen to the station on 94.3 FM, 92.7 FM and online at ESPN980.com. Click here for past audio clips.
Follow us on Twitter
- Do the Nats need another left-handed bat?
- Observations from Friday's workout in Viera
- PHOTO: Looks like Scherzer will be a Jedi for Nats' 'Star Wars Day'
- LaRoche: Nats have transformed D.C. into a baseball city
- Matt Williams sets the tone for Nats on Day 1
- Will 2015 be a breakout year for Nats' RF Harper?
- Werth shooting for opener but will be cautious
- Escobar '100 percent committed' to new position
- Why Harper's confidence is a good sign for Nats
- A year older, Rendon ready for the long grind